Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The hair game makes me depressed [VENT]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sweetcheri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sweetcheri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:20pm
I watched one Youtube guru the other day talking about Uzbekistan hair. I couldn't finish watching the video because I was laughing too hard.
Sponsored Links

tamela10289 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tamela10289 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:44pm
Bump
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by sweetcheri sweetcheri wrote:

I watched one Youtube guru the other day talking about Uzbekistan hair. I couldn't finish watching the video because I was laughing too hard.
uzbekistan hair is what jace beauty hair (and other AV) is selling as virgin russian hair
YOUADOREME View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUADOREME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2014 at 5:54pm
hey could you help me out with finding her vendor cause i keep finding the wrong ones and i need a good vendor for my beauty bar that im opening up in march? could you help me out please.
mailto:andreathomas28@yahoo.com - andreathomas28@yahoo.com
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by IslandGirl10 IslandGirl10 wrote:

I forgot I had this acct on bhm .. I haven't posted in awhile but I've still been in the weave game. I've dabbled with wagmans 6-7 years ago.. Tried QHP..now I'm wearing this lame curly lace wig because I'm researching and tryin new vendors. The things I've witnessed not only on this board but in real life make me sick!

I went on YouTube and I seen a video that said "20 inch Arabian hair" . Wtf is Arabian hair?? Is this suppose to be like princess Jasmine's hair??

The other day my coworker was like "hey I'm going to order some Mongolian hair"

I looked at her and said do u even know where Mongolia is???

I'm so sick of these wack ass fake AVs with their cheap websites looking like their little brother In 8th grade set it up.

Im so sick of the Brazilian Cambodian maylasian Mongolian RUSSIAN what's next????

It's like a sick virus and it's killed us all. I only enjoy lookin at pictures of pretty installs because I still enjoy hair PICS. But the ruthlessness , thirst, etc .. I cant. Ok bye
BRAVO!!!!!! I feel you on all that!
marie67 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote marie67 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 1:25pm
I know in India the Keshores and the Goupta Group are major hair distributors to companies like Great Lengths. also Indianhairs.com is still around more expensive,but they've been in the game forever!
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 4:12pm
I have and always will LOVE Indian hair.
jhana-islandprincess View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhana-islandprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2014 at 5:37pm
Sometimes I actually wonder if its not just better to buy BSS hair.... it's not  gamble, you know exactly what you're getting, and some of them actually last a couple weeks before they get all ratchet. haha. Expensive hair is supposed to be an investment right... and the reason we invest is because the quality should last... but now I'm wondering since its such a huge hit/miss, what's the point... haha. 

The only hair I've personally heard of with stellar reviews are Extensions Plus and Sabine... When it comes to ali express, unless you have a private, tried and true vendor, you may as well buy BSS and know that you're getting exactly the same quality each time... what say you ladies?

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 567