FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedThe hair game makes me depressed [VENT]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
solicitfashion View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 9:10am

Just wanted to add that Filipino hair is hocus pocus too.....Its just Malayinese.

Sponsored Links

DIVA007 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 11:32am
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Let me give my 2 cents since i actually purchased "Russian" hair. Do i believe im wearing Russian hair?-Yes/No. The hair is from Russian territories basically the Asian side of Russia so technically it is Russian well more like Eurasian.   I know there is a lot of new origins coming out-some believable and some off the wall...if some belives they are receiving Arabian or Swedish hair, that is on them...their money/ their purchase. I would say this though, before making a purchase-research the hair/company and origin. Certain textures are not existent such as bodywave, deep wave, tropical storm wave if looking for virgin hair.

That gave me a good laugh!

chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2012 at 7:56pm
Originally posted by solicitfashion solicitfashion wrote:

I wanna throw up everytime one of my coworkers come to me about the new origin of the month. I try to tell them its all Indian/Chinese...yet they still go buy errr Peruvian. These vendors cannot harvest sooo much hair sooo quick.  They have got to be robbing graves.  OR maybe they have a lot of yak or horse farms LOL

There's yak hair for sale on Alibaba! LOL
Unique Monique View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 6:36pm
Originally posted by TheVixenInPink TheVixenInPink wrote:

Man I am just mad that EVERYONE and their granny is selling hair! I mean just three years ago I was the ONLY around these parts that would actually make virgin hair purchases. Everyone else would hit up the damn BSS to catch the Remy sales. Shoot, everyone looked at me like I was the crazy one spending money for virgin hair. Now...these heffas are selling hair. If I get another damn "virgin" hair business card from another one of those girls that called me crazy years ago for buying actual virgin hair, i'm going to spit. Ugh! So over it. 

Girl If I get one more Dude try to sell me Remy hair at the gas station...I will scream

Edited by Unique Monique - Oct 10 2012 at 6:37pm
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2012 at 6:44pm
^^All I did was drive THROUGH Atlanta & I got hit with that.
MrsJHorn View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 10:03am
I've been wearing weaves for about 7 years now and to see how the game has changed shocks me to no end. Its damned depressing! Even the vendor I've used for 7 years can't keep up with the sudden demand and quality has decreased. Its all the same thing. ALL of it....
DarkestBeauty View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2012 at 3:44pm
The real solution to all this depression is to stop wearing it!!! We need to grow our own hair and feel comfortable wearing it no matter the length. But yes I know the majority of us addicted to others human hair. I'm frustated my self with all the crap I have to deal with this so called weave game the hair out here is worst than wet dope the only problem is it do sell smdh. We need to start a count down to the end of the weave era for black women and then I bet you the better quality come back when the demand is low LOL
NalaNala View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2012 at 11:12pm
I joined the hair game last year. I am doing great I must say. I have a great vendor and I get great quality hair. Speaking of which I have acquired the vendor of Ming Lee & Sassy Mitchell. Sassy has great hair but its not cheap. I will be selling that this month. Believe that
chocol8berry View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 15 2012 at 1:14am
Hayy how are you? I was wondering how did you get ming lees n sassy vendor?? Any info would be appreciated thanks!Smile
Amillion View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 17 2012 at 11:41am
I've attempted to dip back into the weave game, but it's downright ridiculous at this point. At this point, I refuse to believe it's human hair being sold -- chinese or indian.  Take a look around at all the AVs, CVs, HV's (hoodvendors), BSS stores selling soo called Virgin hair. It's just not enough people growing beautiful hair to keep up with the demand. 

I'm not against processed, animal or even synthetic hair that's processed to look, react, feel and behave like Virgin Hair.  Neither am I against using "countries" to describe texture.  Fine.  I am against the false advertising and the quality that's being sold and passed off as Virgin.  If you have the gall to label something Virgin Arabian (just because your trying to be different), please let it be Virgin Arabian and not processed Chinese fibers.

If they have a machines to make "yaki" hair, why cant they have machines to make "virgin" hair. 

Edited by Amillion - Oct 17 2012 at 12:02pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 7>
  Share Topic