Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The hair game makes me depressed [VENT]

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
IslandGirl10 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote IslandGirl10 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The hair game makes me depressed [VENT]
    Posted: Oct 07 2012 at 11:31pm
I forgot I had this acct on bhm .. I haven't posted in awhile but I've still been in the weave game. I've dabbled with wagmans 6-7 years ago.. Tried QHP..now I'm wearing this lame curly lace wig because I'm researching and tryin new vendors. The things I've witnessed not only on this board but in real life make me sick!

I went on YouTube and I seen a video that said "20 inch Arabian hair" . Wtf is Arabian hair?? Is this suppose to be like princess Jasmine's hair??

The other day my coworker was like "hey I'm going to order some Mongolian hair"

I looked at her and said do u even know where Mongolia is???

I'm so sick of these wack ass fake AVs with their cheap websites looking like their little brother In 8th grade set it up.

Im so sick of the Brazilian Cambodian maylasian Mongolian RUSSIAN what's next????

It's like a sick virus and it's killed us all. I only enjoy lookin at pictures of pretty installs because I still enjoy hair PICS. But the ruthlessness , thirst, etc .. I cant. Ok bye
Sponsored Links

Aerie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Aerie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:27am
Oh have you heard about the latest? Swedish hair? 

Yeah. 
It does get worse. I'm just waiting for Moroccan hair to go on the market. 
dani454 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote dani454 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 12:35am
All hype. Only get mad if you believe it and fall into the trap. I heard about the Arabian hair, too, and I just laughed and moved on with my life. Beer
Anah View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Anah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 1:23am
Did you know you could get 100% Virgin Russian Molado hair?
miamiu27 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miamiu27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 5:28am
We feel your pain. We just try and ignore most of the stuff. And yes some of these websites are mess.
Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:21am
money, money ..smdh
SoFrolushes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote SoFrolushes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 6:46am
I saw a documentary and poor russians do sell their hair. However the people who buy it end to be high end salons hairdressers . I just do not see that hair as being easy to get hold of.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:00am
Some people actually believe the russian hype .Stern Smile
Faithy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 8:14am
SMH
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2012 at 9:40am
Let me give my 2 cents since i actually purchased "Russian" hair. Do i believe im wearing Russian hair?-Yes/No. The hair is from Russian territories basically the Asian side of Russia so technically it is Russian well more like Eurasian.   I know there is a lot of new origins coming out-some believable and some off the wall...if some belives they are receiving Arabian or Swedish hair, that is on them...their money/ their purchase. I would say this though, before making a purchase-research the hair/company and origin. Certain textures are not existent such as bodywave, deep wave, tropical storm wave if looking for virgin hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic