Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Greatest Reward

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
nella View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Greatest Reward
    Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 8:01am

The Greatest Reward

By David Jeremiah

After these things the word of the LORD came to Abram in a vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram. I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward."
Genesis 15:1

Recommended Reading
Numbers 18:20
There is a trend in grammar schools and youth sports programs to award "participation" trophies, medals, certificates, or prizes to everyone -- winners and losers alike. If you compete, you get a prize; no one goes away a loser.

There will be rewards in heaven as well, based on our faithfulness to Christ and His glory during our life on earth (1 Corinthians 3:11-15). But even if a Christian received no rewards for faithfulness at the Judgment Seat of Christ (2 Corinthians 5:10), there is one reward that every believer will receive: Christ Himself. Paul said that his greatest earthly ambition was to "gain Christ and be found in Him" (Philippians 3:8-9). He, and every true believer, will certainly gain Christ as his or her ultimate reward for following Him. Even though Abraham was a very wealthy man, God told him, "I am your ... exceedingly great reward" (Genesis 15:1).

Regardless of what other stature we may attain on earth or in heaven, gaining Christ will be our "exceedingly great reward." All other rewards pale in comparison.

Faith is to believe what we do not see, and the reward of this faith is to see what we believe.
Augustine

Read-Thru-the-Bible
Numbers 16–18

Sponsored Links

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair