Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Good Ship Jesus

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:21am
Notice the scale is unbalanced in America.....

Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:41am

Right, the female principles are not in patriarchal religions its because the religions to be more violent and aggressive and the people lacked values and morals. It's funny how they came in and stole from Kemet and others and than say their gods are the best. They have no morals and ethics and we believe in them.

It truly shows how powerful propaganda and the laziness of the adult mind truly is.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 10:47am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

i think a lot of Christians are scared of the truth

they don't want to 'question' god or religion...but my thoughts are, why wouldn't you?

i'm glad i saw the light

it makes me sad that Blacks don't realize that this religion was forced upon us to keep us enslaved and 'in place'...and Blacks still don't realize that they are STILL under the same oppression only now its the Black Preacher (some white one's too) that's pimpin them...

Fear.  Fear has been bread into the "slaves" and is now DNA deep. I believe that with my whole heart.

I sometimes believe that the God that most believe in were actually simply superior beings.  Did any of y'all see the 2nd Star Trek.   That whole situation where the natives saw The Enterprise and started to worship that as God.   That resonated with me.  They also touched on that on the TNG show.  The whole "Prime Directive" thing.

While at the same time I do believe in spirits, good and evil, earth energies and vortex's. 

Black people, People's of Colour...Moors..were people of Science, Mathematics and Spirtuality. It went hand and hand.  It was not either or... we need to get back to that.

Sadly i don't think 'we' will ever get back to that...these Christians hold on tight to their god and religion...i grew up in a Pentecostal household...'holiness'...oh my goodness...the tomfoolery that i've witnessed LOL

from my experiences christians just don't want to THINK or REASON, because if they did their whole world would fall apart.

i agree about us being people of INTELLIGENCE before we were enslaved

now most are just brainwashed robots
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:03am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

There needs to be a balance of both male & female energies which is missing terribly in patriarchal religions. If you get rid of, discard, ignore the Female part, Mother of ALL creation there won't be any balance. One can't exist too much without the other. 

Many Pagan & African belief systems had female deities, so not only during slavery were our identities taken away, our Mothers were taken from us and all we were left with was a harsh, mean, jealous, vindictive, single-parent Father. And we've been conned and brainwashed in believing this is all we need for not only our spiritual survival but our very existence. The ones that DO now have "eyes" to see Her, She has come back, but all in all She has lost a majority of Her children and erased from all stories & man-made text due to patriarchal greed, control & fear. We we're sold the biggest BS lie in history.

Clap Clap Clap

oh my goodness...they just tried (actually they succeeded) to erase the female entirely which doesn't make ANY SENSE if you just use your noggin!

there is a great book entitled The Once and Future Goddess that shows proof of how the female was sacred and worshipped all over the world since the beginning of time.

i am big on working with feminine energy -- i don't see how the female could be excluded considering the power that we hold in our wombs!!!  Society back then was centered around the female, but many 'scholars' try to dispute this and say there is no proof that their were matriarchal societies...i call BS

i don't like to label myself a 'wiccan' i'm eclectic, i take from all and apply what captures me to my life, but i have read a lot of Dianic Wiccan books and they have shown me so much about how revered the female was... and how to bring that power back into my life.

side note, some of those Dianic books can be a tad bit too feminist for my liking, but they still provide a wealth of information, i love Diane Stein's books...

Clap
patternsandtexture View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 11:10am
There is so much proof on matriarchal societies and patriarchal societies are more new and modern which due to that war became consistent. The elder women of tribes would talk it out instead of war and that's how politics took place, now we don't have that no longer, but men who rather massacre and kill to have resources.

The whole reason why Nubia took over Kemet was because they were backsliding from the female principles and were becoming corrupt. You can tell what kind of nation it is on how they treat their women.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 9:56am

There needs to be a balance of both male & female energies which is missing terribly in patriarchal religions. If you get rid of, discard, ignore the Female part, Mother of ALL creation there won't be any balance. One can't exist too much without the other. 

Many Pagan & African belief systems had female deities, so not only during slavery were our identities taken away, our Mothers were taken from us and all we were left with was a harsh, mean, jealous, vindictive, single-parent Father. And we've been conned and brainwashed in believing this is all we need for not only our spiritual survival but our very existence. The ones that DO now have "eyes" to see Her, She has come back, but all in all She has lost a majority of Her children and erased from all stories & man-made text due to patriarchal greed, control & fear. We we're sold the biggest BS lie in history.

@Newdiva, I'm a BIG trekkie and I know that episode you speak of very well! LOL I believe Gene Roddenberry knew all the past & present bs that was happening in the world and used those as templates in many Star Trek episodes (Next to Ds9, TNG was kick-ass! LOL)

Troooooooth! 

Gurl shid.  TNG was my sh*t.  Captain Picard is one of my baby daddies.  I watched a bit of DS9 but I couldn't get into it like that.  Loved me some Odo tho.  I'm finna get into some Voyager.  I couldn't get into it before..Janeway's voice annoyed me.  But...I watched some episode some months back and it actually peaked my interest so I'm giving it another go.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 10:07am

@Newdiva, I'm a BIG trekkie and I know that episode you speak of very well! LOL I believe Gene Roddenberry knew all the past & present bs that was happening in the world and used those as templates in many Star Trek episodes (Next to Ds9, TNG was kick-ass! LOL)

Troooooooth! 

Gurl shid.  TNG was my sh*t.  Captain Picard is one of my baby daddies.  I watched a bit of DS9 but I couldn't get into it like that.  Loved me some Odo tho.  I'm finna get into some Voyager.  I couldn't get into it before..Janeway's voice annoyed me.  But...I watched some episode some months back and it actually peaked my interest so I'm giving it another go.
[/QUOTE]

Guuuurrrrlll!! Capt. Picard was the ONLY yt man that I said could get it! That voice, that bald head.....k, lemme stop! EmbarrassedLOL I also love me some Klingons, they crack me up!

I love DS9 because Capt. Sisko reminded me of Samuel Jackson in a Starfleet suit and the only one who punched knocked out Q LOL Sisko got a smexy voice too!!Embarrassed

Janeway sounds like a gremlin Dead but I got used to her voice after a while, Voyager was pretty good too! Seven was funny even though they kept putting her in those annoying "catsuits".

Edited by Az~Maverick - Oct 11 2013 at 10:18am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 4:10am

Troooooooth! 

Guuuurrrrlll!! Capt. Picard was the ONLY yt man that I said could get it! That voice, that bald head.....k, lemme stop! EmbarrassedLOL I also love me some Klingons, they crack me up!

I love DS9 because Capt. Sisko reminded me of Samuel Jackson in a Starfleet suit and the only one who punched knocked out Q LOL Sisko got a smexy voice too!!Embarrassed

Janeway sounds like a gremlin Dead but I got used to her voice after a while, Voyager was pretty good too! Seven was funny even though they kept putting her in those annoying "catsuits".
[/QUOTE] 

Even more trooooooth!LOL

Say word? Sisko knocked out Q?  I might have to watch for that alone.LOL  Q was a muthaficka.  With his wanting to be human ass.   I think he had a man crush on Picard tho.  I ain't even mad.LOL
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 11:41am

Troooooooth! 

Even more trooooooth!LOL

Say word? Sisko knocked out Q?  I might have to watch for that alone.LOL  Q was a muthaficka.  With his wanting to be human ass.   I think he had a man crush on Picard tho.  I ain't even mad.LOL
[/QUOTE]

I ain't either....who wouldn't? LOLLOL 

Q was a pain in MY ass, and I wasn't even on the show.....LOLDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair