Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

"The Good Ship Jesus"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:24am
Instead, they work tirelessly to bring others into their Jesus Christ mindset trying to reassure themselves that white folks are right and their own Black ancestors were wrong; never bothering to research the information for themselves.

and that's what's scornful.  they'd rather believe what white folks gave them bottomline.....after everything we talk about on the daily.  Even tho most know that these white folks plagiarized and twisted the knowledge and rules of the game so they would win.  And winning they are. We with our big muthafuccin' hearts brought them out of the caves.  Taught them nig.guhs superior mathematics, medicine, to bathe properly and stop sleeping with the farm animals in your hut and this is what we get for it. Our own knowledged used against us.  Taught us that our knowledge was wrong. Gave us a book in which we are the losers to hold while they use our ancestors knowledge...knowledge that was ours against us.  Most black folks denounce black gods as mythology and believe the white one.  The Jesus is Black arguement IMO is a fake right go left.  Just something to use a salve.  

/rant.  i'm going to bed.
Sponsored Links

patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:53am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Instead, they work tirelessly to bring others into their Jesus Christ mindset trying to reassure themselves that white folks are right and their own Black ancestors were wrong; never bothering to research the information for themselves.

and that's what's scornful.  they'd rather believe what white folks gave them bottomline.....after everything we talk about on the daily.  Even tho most know that these white folks plagiarized and twisted the knowledge and rules of the game so they would win.  And winning they are. We with our big muthafuccin' hearts brought them out of the caves.  Taught them nig.guhs superior mathematics, medicine, to bathe properly and stop sleeping with the farm animals in your hut and this is what we get for it. Our own knowledged used against us.  Taught us that our knowledge was wrong. Gave us a book in which we are the losers to hold while they use our ancestors knowledge...knowledge that was ours against us.  Most black folks denounce black gods as mythology and believe the white one.  The Jesus is Black arguement IMO is a fake right go left.  Just something to use a salve.  

/rant.  i'm going to bed.

I agree with this so much. I have people that tell me something is literally wrong with black people and the biggest problem with black people we accept too many foreigners and give away too much knowledge. The united states murders folks who give their knowledge away, that's how we are literally suppose to be, because some people are power hungry and greedy. People talk about spirituality but don't know nothing about spirituality and have no basic connection with the universe. When another black person ask me have you given your life to Jesus, I said I don't give my life to a man first of all and I don't pray to any Abrahamic god that savages thought of to keep dominance on their people and subjucate the world in.

Your ancestors were force to believe in these concepts or face death or severe beatings. If this so called god is so great, why do anyone need to go any length because the truth is soul piercing not physical piercing. There is no feminine concept, but only masculine concepts, missing half of a circle, no yang to yin and vice versa. There is no peace except war. Same thing I tell muslims and jews. This is a warlike ideology and no matter the branches you still have a warlike tendecy.
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:25pm
i think a lot of Christians are scared of the truth

they don't want to 'question' god or religion...but my thoughts are, why wouldn't you?

i'm glad i saw the light

it makes me sad that Blacks don't realize that this religion was forced upon us to keep us enslaved and 'in place'...and Blacks still don't realize that they are STILL under the same oppression only now its the Black Preacher (some white one's too) that's pimpin them...

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:27pm
We weren't Christians in Africa, we had our own beliefs

but we were 'savages' and Christianity was to 'save us' blah blah blah

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 1:46pm
Right, christianity is a pimping system and its obivious who read the book and who didn't. People believe in such a religion and don't even read the book that inspire a religion!! That is real brain control, when I was under it and I read it through I started questioning different parts of the book and battle with it for a while and the more I read up on other religions and Kemet system than I truly realize what this system is, a destructive mind controlling religion.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:33pm
The funny thing to me is that Christians are exactly what the bible tells them to be.  They stole what the Jews did and just added / changed it to suit their needs.   And the Jews stole their laws and commandments from the Egyptian Book of the Dead and other far more ancient teachings. 

And what a crock that they claim to follow the teachings of a Jewish rabbi yet they feel Judaism is wrong because they don't believe one of their rabbis was the son of their same god.  And don't even try to tell them Judaism, Islam and Christianity all worship the same deity.  Its like you said the other two worship the devil and you're trying to say they share that.  

The whole thing is just a big clusterfck and anyone on the outside looking in has every reason to question it.  
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:59pm
Originally posted by bg bg wrote:

i think a lot of Christians are scared of the truth

they don't want to 'question' god or religion...but my thoughts are, why wouldn't you?

i'm glad i saw the light

it makes me sad that Blacks don't realize that this religion was forced upon us to keep us enslaved and 'in place'...and Blacks still don't realize that they are STILL under the same oppression only now its the Black Preacher (some white one's too) that's pimpin them...

Fear.  Fear has been bread into the "slaves" and is now DNA deep. I believe that with my whole heart.

I sometimes believe that the God that most believe in were actually simply superior beings.  Did any of y'all see the 2nd Star Trek.   That whole situation where the natives saw The Enterprise and started to worship that as God.   That resonated with me.  They also touched on that on the TNG show.  The whole "Prime Directive" thing.

While at the same time I do believe in spirits, good and evil, earth energies and vortex's. 

Black people, People's of Colour...Moors..were people of Science, Mathematics and Spirtuality. It went hand and hand.  It was not either or... we need to get back to that.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:26am
Exactly, that's our true culture and when we leave the others away and have the dogma attached to it than we lose touch with who we are. That's why I look at black scientist and their way trying to get us back to our natural roots as a positive thing. If you look at the church there is usually no progression except the pastors pockets are getting fatter. It's crazy to me, all that money could be use to built businesses and get these people's jobs and higher incomes and better stablity but you want to buy helicopters to so call preach the word.
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:42am
There needs to be a balance of both male & female energies which is missing terribly in patriarchal religions. If you get rid of, discard, ignore the Female part, Mother of ALL creation there won't be any balance. One can't exist too much without the other. 

Many Pagan & African belief systems had female deities, so not only during slavery were our identities taken away, our Mothers were taken from us and all we were left with was a harsh, mean, jealous, vindictive, single-parent Father. And we've been conned and brainwashed in believing this is all we need for not only our spiritual survival but our very existence. The ones that DO now have "eyes" to see Her, She has come back, but all in all She has lost a majority of Her children and erased from all stories & man-made text due to patriarchal greed, control & fear. We we're sold the biggest BS lie in history.

@Newdiva, I'm a BIG trekkie and I know that episode you speak of very well! LOL I believe Gene Roddenberry knew all the past & present bs that was happening in the world and used those as templates in many Star Trek episodes (Next to Ds9, TNG was kick-ass! LOL)
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:54am
Here's yet another example of thievery.....

Remember in the bible when Moses went to see God on the mountaintop and his hair turned white? Well, this story was told by our ancestors long before. Here, you see Oni to the right being lead to the judgement scene by Horus. Notice that his hair is black. As the story unfolds, notice thas as Oni kneels and comes before the God Osiris (far left), his hair turns white......

Can anyone say "Plagiarized text?"

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System