Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > My Spirituality > Alternative Religions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

"The Good Ship Jesus"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: "The Good Ship Jesus"
    Posted: Oct 02 2013 at 8:30am
**Jacked from another site** Kinda long, but good Read! Thumbs Up 

"When Black folks hear sirens, see flashing lights, or someone yells out “police,” they look around and some just start running- weather they’ve done anything or not. They already know from their past experience with the police nothing good could come from encountering them. The only thing police mean to Black folks is false charges, imprisonment, beat downs and possibly getting shot in the back. But strangely and inexplicably, Black folks don’t run when they hear the name Jesus.

The name of the first slave ships to kidnap Black folks from Africa was the Mother Mary and The Good Ship Jesus. The logo in front of The Good Ship Jesus was two Africans bound back to back. The head of all Christian churches, the Pope, said that your ancestors were infidels and it was the white man’s Christian duty to enslave them and teach them about Jesus Christ. Christians built churches over top of the slave dungeons where Africans were shackled. Every Sunday your great, great, great grandparents would hear them singing hymns to Jesus while many of them lay raped and dying on the dungeon floors. If that were you could you imagine your grandchildren singing about Jesus and telling people he died for them when it was actually you who died for them? Columbus killed millions of the indigenous population here in America; literally telling some of them he was sending them to meet Jesus.

The on again, off again Christian, King James (who Black folks love his Bible so much) was a slave owner; he peddled in Black flesh. Black folks have never understood that the bible wasn't intended for them and was compiled by all Europeans; no Blacks or Africans were involved. Christian ministers used the Bible to justify their treatment of our great, great grandparents (1Timothy 6:1-5) and told them they should act as the “good book” says. The racist mobs that use to lynch your cousins down south did so in the name of Jesus. These Christian mobs often hung Black men, women and children as soon as Sunday service was over; all in the name of Jesus. Christian televangelist Pat Robertson said Blacks in Haiti were being punished for their slave uprising; basically being punished for refusing to be good Christian slaves.

The pale, white, Christian minister Jim Jones killed more Black people at one time then any other man in modern history. Some of the Black folks were even running around calling him "father" and "dad." In 1978 out of the 900 people he killed, telling them they were going to be with Jesus, over 700 were Black folks. Jones forced or coerced his followers to drink a sweet, poisonous concoction; hence the term people use today; "drink the Kool-Aid." And guess what; the majority of people who escaped death that day were all white folks! David Koresh took his Jesus Christ theology to a whole new level. He told his followers that he himself was actually Jesus. And Black folks believed that too. In fact, they believed it so much dozens of Black folks and their children were shot or burned to death right along with him during the 1993 Waco siege.

George W. Bush said he put his faith in Jesus Christ as he sat back and watched all those Black folks starve, drown and die during hurricane Katrina. Christian missionaries who go to Africa in the name of Jesus are still there injecting AIDS, Ebola and other diseases into the unknowing populace. Did you forget, it was a Christian who put Anthrax in your own mailbox? Black folks are extremely reluctant to admit that they have been conned. Instead, they work tirelessly to bring others into their Jesus Christ mindset trying to reassure themselves that white folks are right and their own Black ancestors were wrong; never bothering to research the information for themselves.

Every Sunday your pastor tells you the same thing slave masters of old use to tell their slaves about Jesus. That in of itself seems strange doesn't it? Why would the slave master give the slave his religion? Answer: To keep him enslaved. The Negro pastor who tells you it’s not the messenger- it’s the message is exactly right. And that message has been clear and consistent for over 450 years now; when Black folks hear the name Jesus….they should run! "
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 08 2013 at 11:14pm
Amen. I agree. Why would we keep the religion of the people who enslaved us? I never got that.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 7:56am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Amen. I agree. Why would we keep the religion of the people who enslaved us? I never got that.

The thing I find fascinating is that some will sit there in the church seats, keeping them warm for YEARS listening to someone on a pulpit, telling them their "truth" or from a book that was written by other MEN and they take it as fact. 

And just like any other religious text, one person will tell a story them that story will continue to get passed along, changed, exaggerated, have things added or omitted until someone decides to put it on paper. By that time, you have to question if the story is true and authentic.  I say go out and find your OWN truth. Research, explore, learn. Our people would learn a lot about themselves and the spiritual power they hold if they would just accept that the truth was in THEM all along.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:37am
The thing I don't understand is those times like the Trayvon Martin case.   That whole incident and so many others like it are held up as reasons to maintain faith when in truth it should shake their faith to the core.  Yet again blacks are expected to call on Jesus and pray.  

I won't deny it was a source of comfort through emancipation and civil rights but that was a LONG time ago.   I don't know when we're going to get those context clues and realize the Christian  religion is a poison to black people.  The creation of the devil is a scapegoat that allows it to continue unchecked while actually doing nothing.  Its very discouraging in the overall fight because its the thing they are supposed to rest their hopes and dreams in and its a constant disappointment. 

When animals find that a source of food has dried up they move on to greener pastures.   Somehow that never seems to happen with this.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 8:47am
It keeps our people very stagnant. "Just call on God/Jesus, and he'll take care of it." instead of getting out and making something happen and the "devil" was created and used as a fear tactic to keep people bound to Christianity.

The word demon/devil is the actually the Greek word for knowledge. Think about it. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 9:34am
Written By Tehuti 20-30,000 years ago (From the Book of the Dead which pre-dates the Bible):

"The pure will be thought insane and the impure will be honored as wise... 

This land (Egypt) once the home of spiritualty .. Will be forsaken and overrun by foreigners, who will neglect our sacred ways. Nothing will remain of our religion but an empty tale. Which even her (Egypt) own children will not believe....

Knowledge of the IMMORTAL soul will be laughed at and denied.... So I Tehuti, the first of men to attain all (God) knowledge have inscribed the secrets of the gods in sacred symbols and holy hieroglyphs on these tablets I have concealed for a future worlds that May seek our sacred wisdom..."

Edited by Az~Maverick - Oct 09 2013 at 9:38am
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Written By Tehuti 20-30,000 years ago (From the Book of the Dead which pre-dates the Bible):

This land (Egypt) once the home of spiritualty .. Will be forsaken and overrun by foreigners, who will neglect our sacred ways. Nothing will remain of our religion but an empty tale. Which even her (Egypt) own children will not believe....

Knowledge of the IMMORTAL soul will be laughed at and denied.... So I Tehuti, the first of men to attain all (God) knowledge have inscribed the secrets of the gods in sacred symbols and holy hieroglyphs on these tablets I have concealed for a future worlds that May seek our sacred wisdom..."

Crazy how all this truly has come to past and Kemet was once known as the most happiest and most beautiful place to live in and the savages overran it and creating false doctrines that most people believe in. When science and religion do not go hand to hand, something is very false.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:20am
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Crazy how all this truly has come to past and Kemet was once known as the most happiest and most beautiful place to live in and the savages overran it and creating false doctrines that most people believe in. When science and religion do not go hand to hand, something is very false.

True!

And people tend to doubt Blacks quicker than they do invaders. Like we're all here to lie when THEY are the true masters of illusion.
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 10:34am

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

True!

And people tend to doubt Blacks quicker than they do invaders. Like we're all here to lie when THEY are the true masters of illusion.

Christianity has never made a group of people better, yet Kemet was much more at peace than any nation or people in this world. That says a lot.

And that's true blacks are seen as liars and deceivers. Also, we are seen more prone to violence, but name me a black nation that engulf the war into 2 world wars or a hundred year war or conquering everyone. Name a black nation giving diseases (Mongolians and Europeans are both guilty) as for chemical warfare. NONE!!! We want to live peacefully, but these people are not peaceful. Even passive aggression it's warlike.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 09 2013 at 11:09am
Good read. Indoctrination is a powerful thing.  The fear instilled has lasted generations.  Most christian's are not interested in the history.  It would make them question and that, from what I understand, is wrong.  

I had a longer post but....fucc it.  I don't feel like it.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 09 2013 at 11:11am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style