Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Ghetto App ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:45pm
gps will have your arse getting robbed 
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:49pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

gps will have your arse getting robbed 

yes it will

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 8:56pm
Might as well have just called it 'the brown parts of town' app. You know he wanted to call it that.Ermm

OT: The yt folk in my class were scurred when they found out they would have to go in groups to the poor black part of town for an assignment. I wanted to laugh so hard but I settled for giggling with my friend instead.
stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:04pm
White people think anywhere with a brown population higher than 10% is a ghetto.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:05pm
Good. Now all the "ghetto" people can c the good areas and go rob them. Thanks apple!
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:16pm
Originally posted by carolina cutie carolina cutie wrote:

Might as well have just called it 'the brown parts of town' app. You know he wanted to call it that.Ermm

OT: The yt folk in my class were scurred when they found out they would have to go in groups to the poor black part of town for an assignment. I wanted to laugh so hard but I settled for giggling with my friend instead.
LOLClap
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 9:18pm
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

Good. Now all the "ghetto" people can c the good areas and go rob them. Thanks apple!
LOLLOLCry
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 6:46am
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I really don't see the need for the app tbh.
Are people that dense they can't recognize safe and potentially unsafe parts of town?

When you travel you're normal in tourist friendly areas anyway..

when I travel I don't stay in one spot, I like to see the entire city

minus the bad areas

Oh please. Everyone needs this app Confused- I don't care what they call it.

The only folks that don't need this app are the people that themselves live in the Ghetto ... because to them it's home .. and not so bad.

For everyone else though  .. they need to KNOW when they are about to enter the ghetto so they can make a quick turn around and go back the way they came. Shocked

This has happening to me in Mexico. The GPS should have flashed a warning that said 'yes, this is the most direct way back to the hotel ... but it also has the HIGHEST crime rate. Would you like alternate longer route .. but via a safe area"?  And that should have been flashed at least 2 miles before I got there in big red letters with a bull horn at the same time. Something like:

DANGER DANGER WILL ROBINSON! DANGER!

IMO they need such an appl for every city in the world. There are ghettos everywhere and it is never a good idea to be a woman traveling alone and inadverently ending up in the hood.

Let's get real people - who wants to get knocked over the head?

Edited by Printer_Ink - Sep 05 2013 at 6:51am
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:04am
i remember this being talked a bout a while back and most of bhm said they would use it.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 05 2013 at 7:10am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>