Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Ghetto App ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 1.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:09pm

A clearly racist person made the App based on the name in my op . Maybe we need a KKK App. I know some white hoods that are full of crime related to drug use by the rich kids . I refuse to buy something that was made in racist manner . I will Stick with google maps and GPS . I recall back in the day when blacks would buy the crown air freshener for cars . We found out they where made by the klan .

Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:11pm
Yep I think it was made with that intent Ms India.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

You don't have to stay in one spot.
I just think its easy to identify safe and unsafe areas I didn't think it warranted an app but apparently it does

well of course, clearly I can tell its a bad area while I'm driving through it and looking around

but it would be nice to know that before hand, so I can take another route

especially at night

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:20pm
good idea, bad execution

pfft white people live in ghettos too, minorities aren't the only people out there

Geminigirl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Geminigirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:21pm
well when they gone make a trailer park app or hillbilly zone app. hate to end up in the wrong part of crackerville.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:21pm
Modeless Diva....I see your point.....they need one for when we travel to Mexico...like hot spots for drug cartels and such...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:23pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

well when they gone make a trailer park app or hillbilly zone app. hate to end up in the wrong part of crackerville.
LOLDeadCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

A clearly racist person made the App based on the name in my op . Maybe we need a KKK App. I know some white hoods that are full of crime related to drug use by the rich kids . I refuse to buy something that was made in racist manner . I will Stick with google maps and GPS . I recall back in the day when blacks would buy the crown air freshener for cars . We found out they where made by the klan .

buy? I wouldn't pay a dime for this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

I could use this tooLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 6:35pm
Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Modeless Diva....I see your point.....they need one for when we travel to Mexico...like hot spots for drug cartels and such...

me and a friend accidently went through a very rough part of L.A. on the way to our destination this summer, first time in L.A. for both of us

it was not a pleasant experience at all, the craziest of the crazies live out there,

had I knew this in advance we would have took another route

gps had us going through there smh
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon