BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The "Gay Agenda" … ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:49pm
Your diluting your own theory to nothingness …. 

the degree to which this "agenda" from the "higher ups" control and shape our attitudes is what your getting at. Sure, there is a lot of research behind how we respond to external stimuli. My question is more regarding your agreement with a "Gay Agenda" being used to control future human reproduction.

Is that what you believe?

Sponsored Links

bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 3:15pm
i don't think there is an 'agenda'

gays are just more 'out' now and want to be accepted as 'normal' just as heterosexuals are

Being homosexual isn't 'new'...its just 'new' to see it so openly displayed in this country
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 4:22pm
I don't really care. The only thing that pisses me off beyond anything is comparing what type of sex you like to have to the Black struggle Angry. Nothing on earth could make it compare...nothing!
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 5:56pm
Yup Oodles. There are those who are naturally homosexual and I don't trust media outlets due to external stimuli as you said being manipulated. People do not realize how easily information is given to children. It's not for the adults, it's for the younger minds. Population control is desired than for us to work together to build a better world. Nah'mean.
Wynter View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wynter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 6:50pm
Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Kfoxx I see what your saying but I see more gay ppl on tv then I ever see in real life its crazy because there are not that many gay ppl in the usa

So you think!
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 7:17pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

They think gays want to "turn" all of the heteros into gays.  Heteros like them are both secretly gay and secretly convinced that everyone wants them. 

To be honest, I've known more gay people than not, who actively try this, and theyre not even subtle about it either. They target people in hetero relationships, or single people..one person even told me that "everybody" is as "gay as a lamb, just waiting for springtime"
I know of men who actively try to "recruit" etc
and ive heard a few people who have gay friends make similar observations
so i dunno
are gays out to "doom" the world though?
nah, dont think so.
arent we
<b style="line-height: 1.4;"> already doomed anyhow

thats what Christians do....
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Wynter Wynter wrote:

Originally posted by juniper angel juniper angel wrote:

Kfoxx I see what your saying but I see more gay ppl on tv then I ever see in real life its crazy because there are not that many gay ppl in the usa

So you think!
Guuurl.

I have known some folk (and still do) that will do sexual things with the same sex in secret but publicly let it be known they are uncomfortable with gay marriage & gay relationships. Self-loathing ftl.
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 9:06pm
Lol well not closet gay I should say
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 10:14pm
Yes, the there is a gay agenda...the agenda is to get equal protection under the law because the discrimination of homosexuals is unconstitutional.  There should not be votes to decide whether the minority is allowed equal rights as citizens.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:10pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Its really similar WF.  I have had people tell me you know you believe in God you're just mad at him.  Its just like a gay woman telling me I want to taste her nasty ass rotten coochie.  Um.. ehw...but thanks?LOL

Dead...why it gotta be rotten doh?LOL!

cause they gay and tellin her she want that sh*t.LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures