BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The "Gay Agenda" … ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Its really similar WF.  I have had people tell me you know you believe in God you're just mad at him.  Its just like a gay woman telling me I want to taste her nasty ass rotten coochie.  Um.. ehw...but thanks?LOL

Dead...why it gotta be rotten doh?LOL!
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:51pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Its really similar WF.  I have had people tell me you know you believe in God you're just mad at him.  Its just like a gay woman telling me I want to taste her nasty ass rotten coochie.  Um.. ehw...but thanks?LOL

LOL She just looked stank.   This is why I couldn't catch the ghey from her.  Maybe if she woulda been fine as hell and superclean lookingEmbarrassed
juniper angel View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juniper angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 12:59pm
Kfoxx I see what your saying but I see more gay ppl on tv then I ever see in real life its crazy because there are not that many gay ppl in the usa
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:00pm

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

LOL She just looked stank.   This is why I couldn't catch the ghey from her.  Maybe if she woulda been fine as hell and superclean lookingEmbarrassed

LOL
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Of course there are agendas in this world, now this doesn't mean that their won't be a homosexual community/people, but the trend is to get children who aren't homosexual to push them to this lifestyle. It's more use as a depopulation mechanism. People don't realize how strong the media is. They'll take something and make use of it as a controlling mechanism same as a spirituality, military defense, police force and etc and use it against anyone who goes against it or make them harsher on it.

Who's pushing this trend?

Follow the money trail. It's always those who control wealth, distribution and etc. It's not low ranking common folk or even politicians. Agendas are a natural part of life and everyone has one. What makes you think that those who control the media and natural resources do not have an agenda?

Wait,
you really believe this?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:11pm
Oodles, ya got 3 days!LOL
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:14pm
Im trying CC !! Cry
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:20pm
<----Squirtle says 'run me my thread oodles'.

LOL
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 1:36pm
So if a gay person has a agenda to turn you, at what point is it your responsibility to remove yourself from the situation. Once I have denied your offer of what you are peddling, that should be the end of the conversation. If not that is my departure.

That applies to anything in my life.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 25 2014 at 2:36pm

I believe that people in high places have agendas? Who doesn't have an agenda to anything? I'm waiting on that one.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic