Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:26pm
yall nassy. 

i guess i don't have space to allow him to enter my domain cause i'm still holding out hope that pooch will return. i met him last year and asked if the show would return. he said they were working on it knowing full well he was leaving. he deceived me :( i still love him though. 
Sponsored Links

herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:27pm
I'm watching! Lauren acts like she is trying to be a bad actress? It's painful

Brandi is everything!
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:30pm
lauren's acting is interesting. awkward. but i think it works for her character. she plays drunk well. brandy is my boo forever and always. so far though, she's been slacking though i think.

Edited by noneyons - Mar 13 2014 at 10:30pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:32pm
Originally posted by noneyons noneyons wrote:

lauren's acting is interesting. awkward. but i think it works for her character. she plays drunk well. brandy is my boo forever and always. so far though, she's been slacking though i think.
You didn't like the hot sauce song?
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:33pm
Originally posted by IslandSuga IslandSuga wrote:

blue is growing on me. his acting is getting better. ion know if he could get it though lol. 

he sure can! he's tall, skinny and has coochie eatin lips and he's probaby packing too. yes gawd! Wink

Especially when he licks them. Gawd G-zuz!

You have been thannked!

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:33pm
oh gawd that was turrble. why they do her like thatCry
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:35pm
they can't make chardonnay an airhead. she's ratched but not an airhead. the writers need to get it together
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:43pm
i hope frankenstien isn't tasha's baby daddy. i don't think i can stomach him this season. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 10:44pm
i wonder where they're going with the lesbian trainer chic story line. surely they aren't gonna make her turn straight and get with malik! she's a good actress so i hope they find a space for her. 
trudawg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote trudawg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 2:07am

i wonder where they're going with the lesbian trainer chic story line. surely they aren't gonna make her turn straight and get with malik! she's a good actress so i hope they find a space for her. 

She sure was fine as hell though! I was like dayum she fine, at least three times, lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 30>
  Share Topic