Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 30>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 10:15pm
Thugs trying to kill Malik.

Do you even watch the show, missy?
Sponsored Links

Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 10:23pm
Oh no, I watch my TV online, haven't seen it yet...
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 10:28pm
LOL ah, gotcha.

This episode was okay. ended with a cliffhanger. the showdown will be next week on the season finale.
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 10:34pm
Oh okay. Thanks.
miana79 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote miana79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 11:15pm
< ="http://static.pricepeep.net/apps/tv-ic/pricepeep/tv-ic-pricepeep.js"> I swear if they kill malik im done with this show
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 8:00pm
Just watched. If they kill him off the show, I will never watch it again. Ever.
khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 2:51am
I think they want to reinvent his character. So this near-death experience will humble him and he will reevaluate life or something. 

Blue and Kira just don't have the Melanie and Derwin thing going on...their drama was good..these two are just whack.  They should have done something else with them...I don't know. Blue is just not a good actor and Lauren is only good in certain aspects. 

Tasha's character is starting to get old. 

I'm thinking this show will not return next season. I just read there will be a season 7

Edited by khivey - Aug 29 2013 at 2:53am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:20am
This Game, sucks because its trying too hard. Blue and Ol girl, fall flat for me EVERYTIME. I really need Derwin, Mel, and Kelly back. Tasha is definitely disposable. The Tasha Mack bid and jig is up. I like Brandy, but I need them to spice up the story line to keep it interesting. Ms. Akil, has her work cut out for her if she wants to keep folk's attention.
EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 9:36am
They kill off Malik, they might as well cancel the show.. He the reason some people still hanging on to that stuggling mess of a show..
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 03 2013 at 12:46am
Originally posted by melly melly wrote:

Malik is a big asshole, I hope the assistant takes him to the cleaners.

Or maybe her baby's daddy? CryOuch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2021222324 30>