Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Game

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 1:31pm
yeah, i know what you mean. jason would go back to being a complete ass wipe if it weren't for chardonnay. but the way they write their storyline makes it seem like he doesn't even really know her value. i want to see him NEED her, like get down on his knees and cry the ugly cry to keep her and not take her for granted. 

i really hope the writers do their storyline justice this season.

Edited by noneyons - Mar 21 2014 at 1:31pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:02pm
Brandy was great on this episode.  She had to go through a million emotions and she handled the script very well. 

@ Sang and others.  Yes I was like "C'mon Jason, this is bullsh*t!"  I was so disappointed in him because lets face it Jason is a pure asshole but I thought he was faithful Cry.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:12pm
i think they can do a lot with that angle (jason kissing kelly) which is why i wasn't too mad about it lol. 

the fact that he went through the trouble of crashing his car into the dumpster as an alibi says a lot about their relationship but you gotta read between the lines to really get it i think. 

char and kelly are complete opposites which i love. jason ran all over kelly but char don't take no crap from him. he knows that's exactly what he needs but i want to see it and not infer it based on the lazy writing. 

i'm so glad other people are watching! i freaking love this show!
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:20pm
I love it too Non and I agree get on your dusty needs and beg and have Chardonnay walk away. They need to go deeper with this not just a few ke ke's like I want to see tears, glass throwing and sitting in the dark with a glass of wine scenes. The writers can definitely do better, I think they second guess themselves like the viewers don't want to see anything too serious. For example Malik's accident, they screwed that all up.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:20pm
I'm a little annoyed with the Tasha storyline though.  Why does she have to be a 40yr old black woman who just canNOT get her sh*t together.  What's up with the "baby daddy" mystery.  This could have been a great storyline with Tasha becoming a new mother and demonstrating some class about the whole thingDead
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

I love it too Non and I agree get on your dusty needs and beg and have Chardonnay walk away. They need to go deeper with this not just a few ke ke's like I want to see tears, glass throwing and sitting in the dark with a glass of wine scenes. The writers can definitely do better, I think they second guess themselves like the viewers don't want to see anything too serious. For example Malik's accident, they screwed that all up.

ooooh chile! every single line of THIS! i would LOVE to see this play out on the screen!
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:29pm
and i still want my money back after wasting my time watching that malik situation last seasonLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2014 at 2:38pm
Everytime Malik is doing good they fck up his life.  Same with Tasha. 
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:38pm
bump. 

found a link to watch it live online. i don't have to wait to watch anymore, yay!

http://www.ilive.to/view/50652/watch-live-BET_-_Black_Entertainment_Network-streaming-channel-for-free
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2014 at 8:39pm
for some reason i couldn't make it clickable. sorry. 

watched a marathon for the past few days. i think i have a problem lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2627282930>
  Share Topic