Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Game thinks cheating should be legal for men
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Game thinks cheating should be legal for men

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 9:01pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Niccas want loyal pùssy but want to stay giving out community díck.
Fool, sit down.

Girlllllllllllllllllll
Lol u ain't neva lied!
Sponsored Links

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 12 2012 at 10:20pm
This dumb f*ck
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:40pm
Well be middle a radio interview yesterday in Columbus and when they aske shim about this comment he said, a man is lying if he says he has never cheated or never would cheat, and if he hasn't cheated, he needs to go out there and do it so he can become a real man,

So I guess he's sticking by his comments.

I'm done with him
Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:46pm
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Well be middle a radio interview yesterday in Columbus and when they aske shim about this comment he said, a man is lying if he says he has never cheated or never would cheat, and if he hasn't cheated, he needs to go out there and do it so he can become a real man,

So I guess he's sticking by his comments.

I'm done with him

Then ok so that being said then he not a real man if he feels the need to cheat on the woman that he vow to God and their family that "honor and love".
Babydoll9163 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Babydoll9163 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 10:52pm

Fool, sit down.

Truth be told and devil be shamed! Clap

I want this to be my siggy...can't do Barack like that though

JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:47pm

Fool, sit down.

thats just the way it is. Wink
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 3:58pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

I think he meant polygamy should be legal.

Nah, he meant cheating. Polygamy means that he's taking care of multiple women that know about each other. He's just wants to fck.
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:08pm
judging by the trailer, the show looks pretty good. think it comes on tomorrow night. 

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:15pm
during that same interview he was talking about how she wanted to do the show because she wants the exposure of being "the wife" and an "identity"....yet he said she's a teacher..what's wrong with that identity?  then he said she looks up to Evelyn and is spending time with Ev and Shaunie like it's a good thing.  All of this is all the more weird b/c she looks about 40.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2012 at 4:21pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

judging by the trailer, the show looks pretty good. think it comes on tomorrow night. 

I mean, if you gonna snatch the kids away, take down photos and pack up furniture, be for real with it. I'd be annoyed if after all of that she steeeeeel marries him...

Edited by blaquefoxx - Nov 18 2012 at 4:23pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>