FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Game Caught Fingering His Gf in Park

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Game Caught Fingering His Gf in Park
    Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:05pm
http://hiphopwired.com/2015/08/24/the-game-finger-banging-india-love/10/

The Game Caught Finger Banging India Love In The Park? (Ignore The Question Mark)

The Game is currently starring in one of those VH1 reality dating contestant shows, but it appears he already has the love angle taking care of.

The Compton rapper was shamelessly photographed at an undisclosed park with Instagram model India Love engaging in some public folly generally reserved for eleventh graders.

One picture shows the two kissing while another features Jayceon playing in between her legs while she tilted her head back in the moment. The money shot was another flick of Game shoving his finger under her nose as if he had conquered her inner scent. Afterwards, he tasted it just to ensure the special sauce had the right consistency.

Nor Game or India have commented on the circulation of the pictures because well, when you’re caught red-han…never mind. That was a pretty poor choice of words.

Take a look at the wild photos in the gallery. Trigger fingers turn to splitter fingers.

Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:09pm
her body language says it all on the first pic...
she isn't that into you, game
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:11pm
LMFAO......this kills me.

I don't know what's funnier, the actual picture of her smelling her cootchie juice on this Brotha finger, that unsexy pic of his finger in his mouth, or the people on twitter acting like they aint never did this before.

Don't know why dudes want girls to smell their own cat, neither. I don't get turned on by the scent of my own pu$$y. The phuck you want me to smell it for?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:11pm
All in the public though? And that girl looks young as hell. 
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:14pm
LMAO, she was so not into it. Some guys can feel a little wetness and think they doing something. Whatever you might have done, you ruined it when you stuck your finger under my nose. The phuck. Why is that cute to him?
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:14pm

She's 19/20 and The Game is 35.

Correction, but I think they started dating or were rumored to be dating when she was 18.

Edited by indiecat - Aug 24 2015 at 11:39pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:15pm
lol i thought she'd at least be in a dress or skirt and sitting on his lap or someeeethin... 

i like it overall though Tongue
eta 
wait, the smelling part is weird... unless it was like an inside joke and hes told her before how her cooch smells.. but even still thats a lil weird for outside and not sexy..

Edited by coconess - Aug 24 2015 at 11:16pm
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:16pm
I know she like 20 or something, but this sh!t look so weird be cause she's so little and looks 14-16

Lol I don't get the smelling the cooch thing either..
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:16pm
Well The Game has a reality dating show and India will be on a show w/ her sisters soon on it's way so I will say they're both attention seekers.
I guess nothing is done far from a camera lens.

Edited by thewonderfulwa - Aug 24 2015 at 11:28pm
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2015 at 11:16pm
Some of yall said that the game looks like he's good in bed. I remember saying I didn't think he was. He described some sexual positions once and he sounded simple. He was talking about a scissors move in bed like it was brand new information. He's just not sexy to me.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 11>
  Share Topic