What you think?
Spread the word?
- Luke Cage/Powerman - ex-con says "yes sir!" to blonde hair blue eyed Iron Fist/Danny Rand
- Cloak and Dagger? - druggie with strange speech unless saved by blonde blue eyed Dagger
- Black Captain America - says "yes sir!" to blonde blue eyed Captain America/Steve Rogers
- Falcon - says "yes sir!" to blonde blue eyed Captain America/Steve Rogers
- on top of that, Luke Cage and his masta blonde/blue eyed Iron Fist, were called Heroes for Hire. brought to my attention by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqfigC04YbM - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqfigC04YbM , he would only be a hero if you paid him because he was a Brotha. Nobody needed to pay Superman, nobody needed to pay Hulk, but yeah, teach the children Brothas will only save the day if you pay them.
- depicts Adam Warlock, representative of the first man with blonde hair when Leviticus 13:3 states the Israelites out of Egypt had black hair
- depicts Warren Worrthington III aka Angel with a halo and feather wings, with blonde hair and blue eyes when Leviticus 13:3 states the Israelites out of Egypt had black hair
- Sunspot/Robbie DaCosta - melanin angry man says "yes sir!" to long flowing white hair Gideon
- Sunspot/Robbie DaCosta - melanin angry man says "yes maam!" to blonde blue eyed leader Illyanna Rasputen
- Storm - straight white hair blue eyed small nose theif until saved by the white X-men
- Maggot - straight white hair and sunglasses, can turn skin blue if that 's still too black
- that blonde negro in DC's young justice league or whatever the cartoon is called? Sisco would make James Brown proud
- Bishop - angry killing black man being saved by the white X-men
- Robbie of Daily Bugle - white haired negro says "yes sir!" to J Jonah Jamenson
- Robbie of Daily Bugle's son - white blonde blue eyed girlfriend
- the black computer wiz kid of Runaways... SURPRISE! HE'S A BAD GUY! written out of series
- Black Iron Man - Keep the mask on, Brotha and say "yes sir!" to the white man
- Tombstone - di bleacha teacha
- Black Panther - keep the mask on Brotha!
- Prowl - keep the mask on Brotha!
- the New Warriors Brotha - keep the mask on Brotha!
- Ultimate Nick Fury - keep the eyepatch on, and play basketball and talk hip straight outta BET even though you're in the secret service, Brotha!
- Deathlok - zombie white skin with no nosejob or lips and white hair... and half cyborg face if that's even too black
- Deadpool - "battle rapping" zombie with no skin, nose or lips... and keep the mask on, Brotha, if that's still too black
- SPAWN (IMAGE) - zombie with no skin, nose or lips and green eyes... and keep the mask on, Brotha, if that's still too black
- 12 different Supermen (dog, blonde blue eyed girl, blonde blue eyed woman, boy, evil twin, etc.) NONE have masks... except the Brotha
- Milestone? look up Alonzo Washington... and get outta town before sundown, Brothas
- Kingpin and Harvey Dent villains can be Brothas in the movies
- Sync - just focus on the rainbow, Brotha
- M - talks funny and zones out with that nice straight hair
- that force field X-Men doctor - keep the force field on, Brotha!
- some Stevie X-Men NPC doctor - nice orange hair, Brotha!
- Firestorm - if he's always in flames and the melenin can look like shadows, let that Brotha suffer peacefully
- can't speak on black Green Lantern, Green Lantern is just gay in general and don't know much about it
- Gateway - nice savage tribeal Brotha... don't let him speak at all (he's a mute)
- Blade - scary bloodlust Brotha
- Marvel's Ancient Egypt - all white pharoah's (black education started after slavery, Brothas)
- Marvel's sphinx is a time travelling space ship with a white man as Pharoah (Lord knows we can't teach the children the black man had mathmatics, astrology, art, written language, in 3000 BC instead of only recieving education and civillized society from master after slavery ended) and the white man time traveller taught Egypt math, astrology, art and written language
- nice white girl wifey, Luke Cage!
- Thor - the God of the
universe with blue eyes and long blonde hair, Hitler's Thule Society?
can't forget about our brown (as in indian/pakistani) friends
- in like 2005 or something, the FIRST EVER brown character in a western comic i ever seen. a female evil scientist... REPRESENT FOR THE BROWN FEMALES!... um... oh, she makes a joke about being ugly. yeah, great job teaching the children only blonde is beautiful. Marvel, DC.
read manga instead (at least they can say they just don't know, ask the OG's, they been on this for years and Marvel just don't give a sh*t about compliaining Brothas), trust, or if you wanna support your own, visit http://blacksuperhero.com - http://blacksuperhero.com forums and support the independants