Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
alabamakim View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: The First 48...... Sgt. Caroline Mason
    Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:00am
I love her.... Do you ladies think she knows about or wears LF?
Sponsored Links

Duchess of Cali View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:14am
I like her on that show too. Walking around the crime scene with her high heels on and all! I haven't seen her with a LF on...only weaves so far.
cam7 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:14am
She is my favorite too...I think she wears a full weave...in a longer bob style...
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:29am
I am not sure but  I love her, I remember watching an episode where she was bumping her hair at the desk with a curling iron before she went to a crime scene because she said she had to look her bestLOL She always brushes her hair or retouch her make up before she goes out. You know that's a true sister
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:43am
^^^^Aw man I remember that episode...that's my gurl!  I wish they could call on her to interrogate suspects in other states, cuz she handles her business.  That's a sew-in for sure, but I wouldn't change a thing about herWink
DonnaB63 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 8:53am
Hadn't heard about this beforeAngry

">Caroline Mason. Mason was brought up on department charges for appearing in a Commercial Appeal news story where she was featured as a good mom., While fellow police woman Cari Cooper was also featured and received a letter of commendation from Police Director Larry Godwin. Major Jeff Clark who gave Mason her one day suspension is reported to have told her that he deeply regretted having to discipline her but her commander Tony Armstrong was pushing her reprimand.

Armstrong more then likely is upset over the fact that he is being named in a proposed multi-million dollar lawsuit being filed by Mason for allowing a large pair of pink panties to be passed around the homicide squad as a symbol of easy cases being handled by detectives. In fact the panties were told to symbolize a case that was as easy as getting in a woman panties.

First 48 may be gone, But soon Mason will be able to buy her own television network
cocopebbles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 9:01am
Originally posted by mzsophisticated mzsophisticated wrote:

I am not sure but  I love her, I remember watching an episode where she was bumping her hair at the desk with a curling iron before she went to a crime scene because she said she had to look her bestLOL She always brushes her hair or retouch her make up before she goes out. You know that's a true sister

yes i remember that episode, me and my bf were cracking upLOL

i love me some sgt caroline
cocopebbles View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 9:03am
Originally posted by DonnaB63 DonnaB63 wrote:

Hadn't heard about this beforeAngry

">Caroline Mason. Mason was brought up on department charges for appearing in a Commercial Appeal news story where she was featured as a good mom., While fellow police woman Cari Cooper was also featured and received a letter of commendation from Police Director Larry Godwin. Major Jeff Clark who gave Mason her one day suspension is reported to have told her that he deeply regretted having to discipline her but her commander Tony Armstrong was pushing her reprimand.

Armstrong more then likely is upset over the fact that he is being named in a proposed multi-million dollar lawsuit being filed by Mason for allowing a large pair of pink panties to be passed around the homicide squad as a symbol of easy cases being handled by detectives. In fact the panties were told to symbolize a case that was as easy as getting in a woman panties.

First 48 may be gone, But soon Mason will be able to buy her own television network

this is disappointing.  i always thought tony was sexy.  he has lost a fan Angry
Caramelblondie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 11:04am
I think she wears full weaves as well. However, if her lawsuit goes through, she will be a member of the official high rollers LF club.LOL
VirtuousWoman87 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 11:46am
lol i know thats right she will have the best of the best!
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic