Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Family Bed.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 5:47pm
What is a  family bed?  I am confused.  My husband and I share a bed and I be damn if it is the family bed even though years ago we had our children in between us through the night when they were really really small.  It was and still my husband and my bed.  Never was it the family bed.  Family bed sounds like an extra room with a huge bed that the family congregates in for whatever God forsaken reason.

I know kittens continue the habit with siblings and pups continue the habit but even the kitty/pup mother/father move on in those circumstances.
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

I never ever wanted to sleep wit my parents because my daddy always slept butt nekkid and snored. But my siblings and I always went to bed together. I don't know how all 7 of us managed to sleep on one twin mattress, but we made it work

My kids will never sleep wit me, because as a woman, I have needs, and those needs can't be met when there is a child in between us. Nuh-uh.

SEVEN??  jayzus!  somebody would have woke up with a broke jaw. . .
Two adults and a kinny gardner on a king sized was hella crowded.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:44pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no.

This. I disapprove of co-sleeping. I plan to never sleep with my kids unless its a rare occurrence.

We only slept with my mother when we were sick, and I hated that cause she got mad when we tossed and turned LOL
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:46pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i slept in my dads bed as late as 4th grade, bhm told me he is probably a pedophile. 

LOLDeadCry
Brownsugar1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownsugar1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:47pm
lmao @ nala
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 11:49pm
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

i slept in my dads bed as late as 4th grade, bhm told me he is probably a pedophile. 

LOLDeadCry

lmao. omg. LOL
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:00am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

I have no real memory of ever sleeping in my folks bed....Even when I was afraid of something my mom or dad would walk my lil self back to my room and sit there with me until i fell asleep.

My parents viewed their room as "their space" within the house... so time in there was limited as a kid...unless u were invited in.
This. My room when I have kids will be my husband's and I's room. I don't want to alienate him or have our child come between us. I've read about people having that issue before. The child is old enough to have their own bed/room but yet it's still between u and ur husband and the wife wondered why he felt in a way
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:31am
I don't think it's that serious

didn't have that growing up but I don't think I'd be opposed to it on special/unique circumstances

ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 12:48am
Originally posted by r0ck_starr r0ck_starr wrote:

never wanted to sleep with my parents as a child. I think once I walked in on the creation of my younger brother so yeah....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456