BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Family Bed.......

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

FAMILY. BED.  Wheretheydothatat?
the south?

Foh no we don't.
Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 7:44am
I had this discussion with some ladies a few years ago.  A few did it, most didn't on a regular basis.  I will let my youngest come sleep w/ us when he's had a nite mare or just having a really bad anxious day.  The bedroom is mine and Hubby's sanctuaryCool

Now I will go and sleep with him in his bed till he falls asleep sometimes, too.

Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:21am
I learned early on...my mothers farts were explosive. I don't like being in anyone's bed or them being in mine or sharing anyones bed unless it's with my boo.

Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:37am
I always invaded my mom and dads privacy- smack dab in the middle... Then they divorced so I just invaded my moms. But I wont be letting that go down.
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 8:48am
Nope, I slept alone and so will any possible children of mine. My 7 yr old sister still sleeps with her mom and she is such a wuss, always afraid of everything and is completely dependent upon her mom for the simplest tasks...my dad and I think the sleeping. together has something to do with it.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:31am
Not to sleep....but since the biggest TV in the house is in our Bedroom...you can find our big ass boys sprawled across our bed all the dang time.
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:34am
we were always in my parents or grandparents bed

i still go get in my grandma's bed when i go visit lol

but when it was time to go to sleep, everyone went to their own bed
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:34am
i don't ever remember sleeping in my parents bed a little kid.

and no i won't be doing that. 
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:46am
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

I used to sleep with my mom when I was little and my dad worked 3rd shift.
I'd sleep on the foot of the bed though...like a weirdo.

this is so cute...LOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 15 2013 at 9:48am

my cousins and i used to sleep in the bed with my grandma and grandpa.  there were times when we were there for weeks.  to this day, i am still trynna figure out when and where they had smexy time...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 6>
  Share Topic