Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Extreme Cruelty of American Slavery *CAUTION*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Extreme Cruelty of American Slavery *CAUTION*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:12pm
You want to know why the government owes the descendants of slaves reparations?

By the way:

According to Harper’s Magazine, the United States owes African-Americans over $100 trillion  in reparations, based on 222,505,049 hours of forced labor between 1619 and 1865, with a compounded interest of 6%.

Edited by pattigurlatl - Feb 11 2013 at 6:19pm
Sponsored Links

juicygyrl View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote juicygyrl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:17pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

With all of this information, I wonder how it is so easy for black people to like whites. 

Our hearts are not filled with this type of evil (usually) and all whites are not like this.
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 7:40pm

Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 9:18pm
Souls......they have none

This shyt is beyond horrific......
Lhdc2011 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lhdc2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 10:40pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Thank you for posting this, because LORD knows our people have a bad case of Amnesia and Stockholm SyndromeThumbs Up

Amnesia or shame, I still don't know. The current state of Blacks in America is hopeless and irreversible , I say that with a clear conscience. We have swept the suffering of our ancestors under the rug for gems, the right to call each other hoes and ni@@a's, and the strong desire to breed out everything that makes us who we are. I won't go to far, but I truley believe the begging for integration started to unravel us. Once the "love see no color" tshirts of the 90's were made it napalm.

I couldn't agree more
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 11:50pm
I actually watched once on HBO a program that was black people reading from a book with the narrative from former slaves, as if they were them.
Even Oprah read a couple. It was awful to hear those stories.

I am taking this African American Studies class and I'm learning so much, I think they should teach in High school for all the 4 years, all about the abuse blacks endured so whites, asians and people of any other race but black can understand how wrong it was and perhaps they will be kinder and better people.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:10am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

Imagine the strength needed to do that!?!? I wish we could find that strength today. Just throw everything back in their face (racism, prejudice, food stamps, section 8 etc.) and survive on our own.

why would you want to be as hateful and evil as them?
for revenge?

maybe i am misunderstanding your post..
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:13am
Yea, I'm working on letting go all my anger and bitter feelings toward them because when I'm angry and bitter is when I act the most like them

sigh
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:18am
I honestly feel like an ICJ case should have been brought against the US for human rights violations during slavery. It's disgusting.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 12:42am
Originally posted by juicygyrl juicygyrl wrote:

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

With all of this information, I wonder how it is so easy for black people to like whites. 

Our hearts are not filled with this type of evil (usually) and all whites are not like this.
I am more concerned with the whites who say, "That happened a long time ago," "Those weren't my ancestors," "What about the Holocaust?", "If I were living back then, I wouldn't have done that," "My ancestors weren't even here when this happened." 

These dismissive statements are why many whites have irritated me when the subject of slavery has come up.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 8>