Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Extreme Cruelty of American Slavery *CAUTION*
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Extreme Cruelty of American Slavery *CAUTION*

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
pattigurlatl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:17pm
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:18pm
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:23pm
IMO This shows that black people need to work together and not against each other.
And another thought, God brought our ancestors out of slavery and we should be greatful.
Most people today complain and murmmur about simple things. But our things are NOTHING!
Compared to what our ancestors went through. All in all, Don't be racist. Our history is a
history and its not right to hold in anger. God forgives us, we need to forgive white people.
This world was created for EVERY race. Men AND women. Men and women were
really created to love God and each other.
Anyways, I'm rambling. Reading these things made me greatful for the time I live in and for
respect of my ancestors.

God bless.

Edited by l2eVitalize - Feb 10 2013 at 6:41pm
sLeepy x0x View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sLeepy x0x Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:28pm
Thanks so much for making these threads!!!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:29pm
Sleek View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sleek Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:30pm
Thanks Patti
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:37pm
Originally posted by blaquefoxx blaquefoxx wrote:

Thank you for posting this, because LORD knows our people have a bad case of Amnesia and Stockholm SyndromeThumbs Up

Amnesia or shame, I still don't know. The current state of Blacks in America is hopeless and irreversible , I say that with a clear conscience. We have swept the suffering of our ancestors under the rug for gems, the right to call each other hoes and ni@@a's, and the strong desire to breed out everything that makes us who we are. I won't go to far, but I truley believe the begging for integration started to unravel us. Once the "love see no color" tshirts of the 90's were made it napalm.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 6:40pm

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote pattigurlatl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:43pm
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 9:56pm
i cant wait to read this tomorrow night.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic