I'll post the response I sent to her upon receiving the hair which I still haven't and won't receive a refund for because she claims she didn't get it.
The website I ordered from is http://electcambodianhair.com/?page_id=117.
You have to order via email or FB to even get a price list.
The item was significantly not as described due to the fact that the hair I received was not 100% virgin cambodian hair. I received a video of the hair I was supposed to be sent, the hair I received wasn't the same hair in the video. The hair I received was dry and tangled and full of split ends, and no way near curly. After the care instructions I was instructed to follow, the hair was still wavy at best. I immediately contacted the seller and packaged the hair back up to be sent. The hair smells and feels like Ali Express hair. Ali Express is a chinese company that sells processed hair, textured to feel like “brazilian, cambodian, Malaysian ect.” The hair had a processed smell and when washed with neutralizing shampoo, the water didn't run clear, which is an indiction of processed hair. The hair in the video I was sent was brown, which is the color I ordered, the hair I received was a 1b (black) color.
There was a brochure sent with the hair and posted on the website of free gifts you will receive http://electcambodianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/phpG9VR6CAM3.jpg yet I didn't receive any of those.
The website appears to be fraudulent, because of the pictures of Vanessa Hudgens on the website, which I know she didn't endorse and because of the free gifts, which no hair company I've ever know gives away flat irons and curling irons and waving irons ect. However, talking to the owner on fb I was led to believe things that weren't true. She confirmed the hair was 100% virgin unprocessed cambodian, she confirmed the hair was the rare curly.
- I forgot to ask, what is your return policy?
- Also, the hair is unprocessed or is the curl pattern processed?
On gambianbeauty101 she says there aren't any curly bundles that are raw curly
Also can the wefts be thin? Sorry for all this extra I'm writing
- Last time changing, I promise, I just don't want to hair to look oddly proportioned so I'd like a coarse brownish thin wefted 5/6 blend in 12-16-20-24.a
- I"ll be ready to pay as soon as I get a updated invoice
- Hello: All our “Rare Curly Hairs” are 100% Natural (unprocessed). So, even after installing the hair and you decide to straighten (flat iron) it severally, each time it’s washed, it returns back to it’s original curly pattern. This is simply because the curls are 100% Raw and high quality. The only processed hair we sell is kinky curly(i.e. almost like afro.) While the rest of our hairs (Straight, Wavy, Wavy Curly, Rare curly #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) are all 100% unprocessed hairs
You'd like to do review? Are you on youtube too? If "yes". That would be nice. I'll look forward to your video. (We've had several customers who have made purchases; and are so excited about their hairs. But, they feel "shy" to appear on a video. (Rather, they send us beautiful photos of their install) So, if we like your video about our hair, I'll look forward to the future;- for you to also review a different hair pattern of ours' too. At a discounted fair price of course.. This is an offer. Well, that's if you are interested... Not right now,though. but in the nearest future.
Updated invoice has been sent. Please look in your inbox. "email@example.com"
"Looking forward to serving always!.." THE ELECT CAMBODIAN HAIR Uniquely Cambodian!
I asked about the return policy a few times to get no response about it. Yet I ordered on assurances I received from the seller.
I contacted the seller immediately after I received the defective product.
- The hair that I received doesn't look at all like the hair on the video. The ends were dry and tangly and didn't have much of a curl at all. I was wondering what is your return policy? Thanks.
- I've followed your hair care directions and co-washed hoping that would improve the hair which it did not. I'd justo like to return it. It was a pleasure doing business with you, shipping and processing were fast, communication was great, I'm just not satisfied with the product. Thanks anyway.
There isn't a return policy on the website so I asked for it and never received one or any indication of one, so I returned the hair, and shipped it back to cambodia. The hair is no longer in my possession. I was very disappointed because I wanted to deal with this company on a long term basis, but their products are not as described and are not cambodian unprocessed hair.On Oct 5, 2013, at 1:13 PM, firstname.lastname@example.org wrote:
Hello vanessa degraffenreid,
Seller's Name: 鈴木 愛
Seller's Email: email@example.com
Seller's Transaction ID: 2F524523TJ586311W
Transaction Date: Sep 8, 2013
Transaction Amount: -$664.42 USD
Your Transaction ID: 21A32847J2678022C
Case Number: PP-002-603-292-956
Buyer's Transaction ID: 21A32847J2678022C
We see that you recently filed a complaint on the transaction above. To
continue with our investigation, we need you to provide additional details
about the item you received.
Please provide the web address where your item was purchased or the URL
directly linking to the item you purchased.
If the item you received was significantly not as described, please provide
a detailed explanation as to how the item was different than advertised.
Please include a detailed account of how the item was described by the
seller or any additional details regarding your purchase agreement. Simply
reply to this email with your information.
Please send us your information within 72 hours of this email. If we do not
hear from you within that timeframe, we may decide this case in the
You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling
safely on our Business Resource Center at
Thank you for your patience and cooperation.
Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.