Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Elect Cambodian Virgin Hair(video)

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Bootiful Cream

Author
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Elect Cambodian Virgin Hair(video)
    Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 12:23am
dont know if you newbies heard of this company but they have great quality hair https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YMyrbAB1OU

Sponsored Links

Luvmyson2008 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 9:06am
I ordered that hair in the rare curly 5/6 it was a disaster. I spent almost $700 and the hair I got was literally a rats nest. Dry and after I co washed it was wavy at best. I filed a paypal claim and sent the hair back but the woman ijeoma claims she never received the hair so I'm just out all that money. I had pictures but I have a new phone so the pics are gone but I have all our correspondence and she was rude and kept referring me to the care instructions. I'm trying to tell you, don't do it. She sent me a gorgeous video of the hair she was sending when the hair got here it wasn't the same hair. So maybe I just had a bad experience but I wouldn't trust it, especially with all them "pictures" she has up of models wearing her hair especially Vanessa Hudgens. That should have been my red flag there. Oh well, good luck ladies.
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 10:59am
Whoaa..sad to hear that experience! The hair looks gorgeous Confused
blackbar-b View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blackbar-b Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 22 2013 at 2:05pm
My hair seem different as we'll then more wavy after wash..but mine is good quality..I'm going to wash it again today
LoandBehold View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 1:40am
Hi, I watched the video and also went to Youtube and also googled - few reviews on the hair...The reviews on this post are opposite so I am confused. Please can you tell me how the second washing went. Is it good hair and can I take the risk. I called the lady and spoke to her and she seemed very nice but then that does not guarantee good quality hair. I have to rely on your experience to guide me as I work through trying to find the right hair. I really appreciate any feedback on this. Thanks very much Laura
Melialy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Melialy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 24 2013 at 9:03am
Originally posted by blackbar-b blackbar-b wrote:

My hair seem different as we'll then more wavy after wash..but mine is good quality..I'm going to wash it again today

Can you please post pics?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 29 2013 at 9:55am
So I have taken the plunge and ordered some of this hair from Cambodia - I sincerely hope it works out OK. For clarity sake and to help others who come to this website going forwards, I will write a full review when I get my straight hair and 2 bundles of wavy hair. 
I have found it so difficult to decide on what hair to go with and so I have just had to trust that this works out OK and so I would really like to help others so they do not have to be in the same boat that I was in. I will keep you updated and so wish me luck!!
Laura

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LoandBehold Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 30 2013 at 9:35am
@Lovemyson2008, please can you tell me some more about your experience so that I am able to watch out for any of such occurrences. I would be very grateful to hear from you.
Thanks

L

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:15pm
Originally posted by LoandBehold LoandBehold wrote:

@Lovemyson2008, please can you tell me some more about your experience so that I am able to watch out for any of such occurrences. I would be very grateful to hear from you.
Thanks

L

I'll post the response I sent to her upon receiving the hair which I still haven't and won't receive a refund for because she claims she didn't get it.

The website I ordered from is http://electcambodianhair.com/?page_id=117.

You have to order via email or FB to even get a price list.

The item was significantly not as described due to the fact that the hair I received was not 100% virgin cambodian hair. I received a video of the hair I was supposed to be sent, the hair I received wasn't the same hair in the video. The hair I received was dry and tangled and full of split ends, and no way near curly. After the care instructions I was instructed to follow, the hair was still wavy at best. I immediately contacted the seller and packaged the hair back up to be sent. The hair smells and feels like Ali Express hair. Ali Express is a chinese company that sells processed hair, textured to feel like “brazilian, cambodian, Malaysian ect.” The hair had a processed smell and when washed with neutralizing shampoo, the water didn't run clear, which is an indiction of processed hair. The hair in the video I was sent was brown, which is the color I ordered, the hair I received was a 1b (black) color.

There was a brochure sent with the hair and posted on the website of free gifts you will receive http://electcambodianhair.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/phpG9VR6CAM3.jpg yet I didn't receive any of those.

The website appears to be fraudulent, because of the pictures of Vanessa Hudgens on the website, which I know she didn't endorse and because of the free gifts, which no hair company I've ever know gives away flat irons and curling irons and waving irons ect. However, talking to the owner on fb I was led to believe things that weren't true. She confirmed the hair was 100% virgin unprocessed cambodian, she confirmed the hair was the rare curly.

• I forgot to ask, what is your return policy?
  • Also, the hair is unprocessed or is the curl pattern processed?
    On gambianbeauty101 she says there aren't any curly bundles that are raw curly
    Also can the wefts be thin? Sorry for all this extra I'm writing 
  • Last time changing, I promise, I just don't want to hair to look oddly proportioned so I'd like a coarse brownish thin wefted 5/6 blend in 12-16-20-24.a
  • I"ll be ready to pay as soon as I get a updated invoice 
  • Hello: All our “Rare Curly Hairs” are 100% Natural (unprocessed). So, even after installing the hair and you decide to straighten (flat iron) it severally, each time it’s washed, it returns back to it’s original curly pattern. This is simply because the curls are 100% Raw and high quality. The only processed hair we sell is kinky curly(i.e. almost like afro.) While the rest of our hairs (Straight, Wavy, Wavy Curly, Rare curly #1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) are all 100% unprocessed hairs

You'd like to do review? Are you on youtube too? If "yes". That would be nice. I'll look forward to your video. (We've had several customers who have made purchases; and are so excited about their hairs. But, they feel "shy" to appear on a video. (Rather, they send us beautiful photos of their install) So, if we like your video about our hair, I'll look forward to the future;- for you to also review a different hair pattern of ours' too. At a discounted fair price of course.. This is an offer. Well, that's if you are interested... Not right now,though. but in the nearest future.
    Updated invoice has been sent. Please look in your inbox. "mrsvanessahicks@gmail.com"
    "Looking forward to serving always!.." THE ELECT CAMBODIAN HAIR Uniquely Cambodian!

I asked about the return policy a few times to get no response about it. Yet I ordered on assurances I received from the seller.

I contacted the seller immediately after I received the defective product.

• The hair that I received doesn't look at all like the hair on the video. The ends were dry and tangly and didn't have much of a curl at all. I was wondering what is your return policy? Thanks.
  • I've followed your hair care directions and co-washed hoping that would improve the hair which it did not. I'd justo like to return it. It was a pleasure doing business with you, shipping and processing were fast, communication was great, I'm just not satisfied with the product. Thanks anyway.

There isn't a return policy on the website so I asked for it and never received one or any indication of one, so I returned the hair, and shipped it back to cambodia. The hair is no longer in my possession. I was very disappointed because I wanted to deal with this company on a long term basis, but their products are not as described and are not cambodian unprocessed hair.On Oct 5, 2013, at 1:13 PM, service@paypal.com wrote:

Hello vanessa degraffenreid,

Transaction Details

------------------------------

Seller's Name: 鈴木 愛

Seller's Email: ihope2jp2@yahoo.co.jp

Seller's Transaction ID: 2F524523TJ586311W

Transaction Date: Sep 8, 2013

Transaction Amount: -$664.42 USD

Your Transaction ID: 21A32847J2678022C

Case Number: PP-002-603-292-956

Buyer's Transaction ID: 21A32847J2678022C

------------------------------

We see that you recently filed a complaint on the transaction above. To

continue with our investigation, we need you to provide additional details

about the item you received.

Please provide the web address where your item was purchased or the URL

directly linking to the item you purchased. 

If the item you received was significantly not as described, please provide

a detailed explanation as to how the item was different than advertised.

Please include a detailed account of how the item was described by the

seller or any additional details regarding your purchase agreement. Simply

reply to this email with your information.

Please send us your information within 72 hours of this email. If we do not

hear from you within that timeframe, we may decide this case in the

seller’s favor.

You can find additional information and tips about buying and selling

safely on our Business Resource Center at

https://www.paypal-businesscenter.com/manage-your-business

Thank you for your patience and cooperation.

Sincerely,

Diane 

Protection Services

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 1999-2013 PayPal. All rights reserved.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Luvmyson2008 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2014 at 1:19pm
Good luck though ladies maybe my experience was an anomaly.  

Edited by Luvmyson2008 - Jan 07 2014 at 1:24pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>