Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The dream's drama with his soon to be baby mama
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The dream's drama with his soon to be baby mama

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Journey94 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Journey94 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:51pm
Lmao
Sponsored Links

Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:51pm
Smile Thanks!
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

The US isn't deporting non violent immigrants as long as Obama is in office. Plus her baby is a citizen. She wasn't going nowhere anyhow. Try again dream.

He's just mad because he's now cutting checks to at least 3 different women. That's probably why he kicked her ass.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 08 2014 at 6:19pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

It's hard for me to be sympathetic towards him even if she's lying.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 4:46am

The-Dream's Baby Mama

Photographed Injuries After Alleged Attack

60 minutes ago BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0508_lydia_nam_the_dream_pregnant_injury_photos_launch_v2The-Dream's baby mama photographed her injuries immediately following her alleged fight with him last year and the graphic pics are now part of the police investigation.

As TMZ first reported, Lydia Nam is accusing Dream of punching, kicking and strangling her during an argument when she was pregnant with his child. 

Now TMZ has obtained the photos, which show giant bruises on her arm and leg, as well as scratches on her neck and face. 

According to the criminal complaint, Dream pulled and dragged her by her hair, choked her with a necklace she was wearing by twisting it tightly around her neck, kicked and punched her in the head and then grabbed her by the neck, pinning her to the wall and choking her again. 

The complaint also alleged that when Nam tried to call 911, he violently twisted her arm and said he would kill her “like O.J. Simpson killed Nicole Brown."

Nam says she waited seven months to report the incident out of fear for her safety. The-Dream denies the whole thing.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz31D6A1ZGc
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:06am
I was just bout 2 post this WELP no matter what I said earlier its a wrap for his azz this here gal was on her game! umph umph umph I looked @ all the pictures & when I saw the one with the newspaper date *game over* yeap the lightbulb is on & properly working in her head she done check mated his azz ooooweeee!

sidenote: after going BAck & reading what I posted earlier I was pretty much on the money / he DEFINITELY needs Olivia pope to fix this sheitt!

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 09 2014 at 5:27am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:21am
LOL ooops double posted carry on

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 09 2014 at 5:26am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:32am
These new black tears finna be delicious

This is the same girl he defended after she said nigguh right?

Anyway, short of jail, Tetris has deep enough pockets to absorb the hit
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:37am
this the Chris brown effect snowballing through the entertainment industry / theses fools betta get a grip!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 09 2014 at 5:47am
Lol chris brown effect..

Lol

Nigguhs been beating their wives and gfs in the entertainment bizs way before Ike and will sadly continue to do so

Edited by afrokock - May 09 2014 at 5:48am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style