Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Dream and Nivea Criticise Christina Milian

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:32am
Christina Milian looks bad here, even worse if she does get pregnant.  Nivea is more talented...irrelevant, but i felt like saying it.  Also, Nivea been *&%^$#@Ein with Wayne for eons and was married to Dream, so why is she out of line?  You really gonna with your baby daddy's ex wife's baby daddy?  WHY?  I'm on team Christina when it comes to Dream, but she's being a little thotless here. 
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 10:39am
good points wonderwoman.  i still feel like nivea should stfu and take the high road...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:15am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Christina Milian looks bad here, even worse if she does get pregnant.  Nivea is more talented...irrelevant, but i felt like saying it.  Also, Nivea been *&%^$#@Ein with Wayne for eons and was married to Dream, so why is she out of line?  You really gonna with your baby daddy's ex wife's baby daddy?  WHY?  I'm on team Christina when it comes to Dream, but she's being a little thotless here. 
my thoughts exactly..
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 11:29am
Got damn that's a pain to think about..who's related to who lol

Christina's kid is a half sibling to Nivea's and Dream's boys. If she gets pregnant then the new baby is a half sibling to Nivea's and Wayne's kid. Violet wouldn't be related to any of Wayne's kids, but the new baby will be another half sibling added to Wayne's team.

Edited by Meme0887 - Aug 16 2014 at 11:30am
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:11pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 1:57pm
Wayne s baby mamas r the new money team lol. I couldn't.

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:01pm
They giving short ppl a bad name
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 16 2014 at 2:14pm
Oh well...they both have no room.
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:10pm

Christina Milian & Lil Wayne -- Holding Hands, Sneaker Matchin' & Boo'd Up In Philly

Aug 23 | by Natasha

photo spl826301_018_zps57a51fea.jpg

Lil Wayne and Christina Milian really aren't convincing anyone that they're "just friends working together"....as the twosome said initially.  The YMCMBers were spotted holding hands and looking pretty couple-like in Philly last night.  Check out their date night inside...

After Lil Wayne and Drake's tour rolled through Philly Thursday night, Mr Carter was spotted hitting the streets with fellow YMCMB artist Christina Milian.  And it was definitely more than just a friendly outing.  

The twosome held hands, had their arms around each other, and even wore matching sneakers while dressed down in sweats and backpacks:

photo spl826301_001_zps42b2eca4.jpg photo spl826301_021_zps30c88cfa.jpg 

photo spl824216_001_zps8c4b1ec4.jpg

And Christina's surely looking at her boss Wayne like he's the new love of her life.  My, how quickly folk can move on after long term relationships and engagements....

Photos: Splash

zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2014 at 2:54pm
when's Lauren gon get with The Dream? that would complete this cycle of bumpin uglies
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style