Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Dead Has Risen: Big Mafia Afterlife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4647484950 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:25pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by fckwitmeuknoigotit fckwitmeuknoigotit wrote:

you really killed me knowing full well errrybody would know it was you

no love for your town, no love for your life, didn't know it was that serious Ouch

sorry, rickHug if it helps, i did vote out 2 mafia members while i was vigilante and was a key player in voting other mafia out.

you weren't really present until the last few minutes of voting time and you didn't do too much to help your town out tbh. next time you should be more active so you don't get axed as quickly imho.
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:27pm
Okay coco.  I apologize for upsetting you but I only know how to tell the truth and give love even if its in the form of a bitter pill.  I got nothing else for you.    Lets let bygones be bygones cause I don't want to feed this.  I like you and I hope you keep growing my sisterHug

nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:27pm
alright then. 

it be like that sometimes. 
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:28pm
I know I'm tipsy but I'm so lost.  WTF?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:34pm
Hug
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:34pm
i wish i wouldve stayed dead
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:34pm
James I meant to tell you I believed your last answer to me and I was convinced because you were so straight, no bullsh*t, not excitement and phoniness.   You didn't oversell or undersell.  I didn't even actually get to vote that round because I let myself lose focus. 

You were low-key excellentClap

But I told you not to kill Ricky.  SMHLOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:34pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Hug

LOL Now who couldn't love your crazy behind!
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:39pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

James I meant to tell you I believed your last answer to me and I was convinced because you were so straight, no bullsh*t, not excitement and phoniness.   You didn't oversell or undersell.  I didn't even actually get to vote that round because I let myself lose focus. 

You were low-key excellentClap

But I told you not to kill Ricky.  SMHLOL

thanks, K.

that vote for ricky came at a very confusing and critical time for us and even though it looked crazy, i had to take some of the heat off some other crucial and better players on the team. but ricky really wasn't helping us at all at that juncture
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 10:39pm
damn, sorry wonderland. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System