BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Dead Has Risen: Big Mafia Afterlife

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2425262728 95>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:00pm
Originally posted by Senior Detective Senior Detective wrote:

I can say no talking in the threads, but they usually create a chatroom where they have their secret mtgs.  Dead & alive are in the chatrooms, so whats the point?
to throw your weight around and be a big woman  

personal opinion, i'd say that the point is integrity of the game as far as you can bunny. concerning this thread, spectators and dead players, while all active players are in the main thread. that's your arena

as far as chatrooms outside the confines of bhm, you can't help that. that's more on us as players respecting the game.

and i'll throw it in there. thank you for modding. Hug you don't have to volunteer to hear people moan about and give you unsolicited feedback.
Sponsored Links

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:09pm
Aww, Neka is so level headed. Heart  I was relieved and disappointed when you died.  Just so you know, you were on my list to recruit and if that wasn't allowed, you were deff going to die. Embarrassed
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

Aww, Neka is so level headed. Heart  I was relieved and disappointed when you died.  Just so you know, you were on my list to recruit and if that wasn't allowed, you were deff going to die. Embarrassed
thanks k_camille. i try and owe it all to feeling my alternative is to act a natural born ass.  i don't want to embarrass my mother like that. 

you and me both. when i'm ok with being dead, that says something.  and aww, i appreciate that k_camille. you were a trooper hangin in there as long as you did!! 
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:25pm
thx NekaHeart  You are one of the best that bhm has to offerCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:30pm
Hug thank you bunny. 

i appreciate that.  
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

thanks k_camille. i try and owe it all to feeling my alternative is to act a natural born ass.  i don't want to embarrass my mother like that. 

you and me both. when i'm ok with being dead, that says something.  and aww, i appreciate that k_camille. you were a trooper hangin in there as long as you did!! 

I was relieved to die also.  When James accused me before 8, I was just counting down til 9 like come on..let's get this ish over with. LOL  
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 4:36pm
Originally posted by K_Camille K_Camille wrote:

I was relieved to die also.  When James accused me before 8, I was just counting down til 9 like come on..let's get this ish over with. LOL  
i ain't eeeeven mad at ya.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:11pm
relieved?  no I'm vex, no bex

K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:13pm
Addicted needs to get in here and stop b*tching in that other thread.  Whatever Bunny is waiting on, it aint us. 
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 27 2013 at 5:13pm
Awwwww tink tink......
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style