BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The curious case of lil kim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 10:15am
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Lilaca Lilaca wrote:

should have stopped here

I'm sayin, she couldn't even take the silky lace front off to braid her real damn hair with some weave? It's like that?
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:17pm
Originally posted by sistagal sistagal wrote:

It's good she wore the K earrings. That way we kinda know it is her ...
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:36pm
Well, (shrugs) it's her messed up body.

I don't blame the doctors though - she has had many, many procedures .. some which are not even noticeable to anypone but her and her doctor.

Normal people might go in and get 1 or 2 things done ... but they don't go under the knife again and again and again such that pretty much in every picture of her in the last 10 years .. she looks different than the last pic.

I think every feature on her face has changed and changed and changed once again. The doctor didn't put a gun to her head and force her to keep having things changed. No. I don't see the point of pretending this is all a doctor's fault and NONE of it was of her choice. She has to take responsibility for looking like a monster.

She could have written a book by now and gotten rich on how doctors distorted her face .. against her will if that were the case. But no, she's prancing around like she thinks she beautiful.

Nope. I put her in the same BDS category as MJ, Latoya, The Cat Lady, Carrot top and all the rest of these sad people that are forever under the knife trying 'correct' something.

Only, the something that needs correcting .. is on the inside and a surgen's knife can't correct it.Confused

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jul 21 2013 at 12:41pm
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 12:48pm
I won't tear down the mentally ill.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345