BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The curious case of lil kim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The curious case of lil kim
    Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:10pm

Almost 40! Lil' Kim bares her curves in a figure-hugging rainbow frock as she celebrates 39th birthday in New York City

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

PUBLISHED: 01:58, 20 July 2013 UPDATED: 01:59, 20 July 2013

•  
  •  
  •  
58 shares

View 
comments

There was no missing the birthday girl on Thursday night.

Lil' Kim welcomed her 39th year with flying colours, donning a vibrant, rainbow-striped dress to celebrate the last of her thirties at Greenhouse in New York City.

To prove she's still got it, the Put Your Lighters Up singer flaunted her curves in the plunging, figure-hugging frock, as she accentuated her stems in a pair of funky, sky-high heels.

Birthday girl! Lil Kim made a statement as she celebrated her 39th birthday at Greenhouse in New York on Thursday

Birthday girl! Lil' Kim made a statement as she celebrated her 39th birthday at Greenhouse in New York on Thursday

Making an even louder statement, Kimberly Jones sported a bold fuchsia pout and oversized dangling 'K' earrings.

Looking every inch the party girl, her shiny locks were flowing down in curls to coordinate with her ensemble.

But she wasn't the only center of attention, as she shared the night with her friend Jacoby York.

So many colours! The star donned a rainbow-striped dress, bright pink pout, and printed orange clutch

So many colours! The star donned a rainbow-striped dress, bright pink pout, and printed orange clutch

'Greenhouse!!!!! Tonight at 1am for my joint birthday party w/ my bro @jacobyork hosted by the sexy @iamshenekaadams,' the star tweeted earlier in the day.

Though it's been years since the prime of her career in the 90s, Lil' Kim recently released her single Look Like Money and will shortly be unleashing the video.

She's also touched the lives of some of the new generation of musicians.

Better recognize! The rapper wore dangling K earrings to represent her name

Better recognize! The rapper wore dangling 'K' earrings to represent her name

In a recent interview, Miley Cyrus claimed that 'in a past life she was Lil' Kim.'

The pop star was asked by Billboard magazine who ranked in her all-time top five favourite female artists, and she ranked Lil' Kim in at number three.

'In my past life, I feel like that was me. I feel like Lil Kim is who I am on the inside,' the 20-year-old We Can't Stop songstress said.

'She just makes me happy... I just love her. And I can't help that I love her.'

Miley even shot a cameo in a music video for Lil' Kim and her protege Tiffany Foxx back in February.

Biggest fan! Miley Cyrus recently said that she was Lil Kim in a past life

Biggest fan! Miley Cyrus recently said that she was Lil' Kim in a past life

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2370977/Lil-Kim-bares-curves-figure-hugging-rainbow-frock-celebrates-39th-birthday.html#ixzz2ZcPB9700 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:12pm
Op, you ain't poo for that title
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:14pm
LOL
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:23pm
mzmee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote mzmee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:31pm
Lawd the title.

I guess she's channeling her inner Latoya Jackson??
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:31pm
Body dysmorphia at work

...I feel sad when I look at her now compared with how she used to beCry
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:45pm
I won't say anything about her face because I'm positive she put herself in the hands of the surgeon confident that it would turn out far better than it did

As far as her wig, brows, makeup, earrings

Edited by rickysrose - Jul 20 2013 at 3:47pm
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:49pm
The title LOLCryDead
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:51pm
Lil Kim is hopeless. I won't even begin to try to wrap my mind around what she did to herself.

OAN: I have that black and yellow dress(or something very similar), but I wore it way cuter shoes .
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 3:54pm
how often are we gonna do this tho'?  im pretty sure she cries herself to sleep at night.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>