FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The curious case of lil kim

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 4:49pm
I wanna see kim naked..... Her body looks decent/good in clothes but I wanna see if she looks like a patched quilt blanket under there. I believe she would look a lot better in seconds if she actually wore a better looking wig and make up....shes still contouring her nose as if she didnt have that nose job and its making her already small nose even smaller.
Sponsored Links

Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 5:32pm
I messed up my face once using cheap Avon products, it was the worst year of my life
I can only imagine how she feels doing it with irreparable surgery
She must be Ok with it though, cause She keep coming outside...

Edited by Bored w/Out Me? - Jul 20 2013 at 5:34pm
Chantal34 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chantal34 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

The title LOLCryDead
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

39? lies!

she is 40. 2 wks younger than me. i remember when she was arrested in NJ during the 1990s, her DOB was in the  local newspaper & on mugshot. right around age 35 she started switching up her hollywood age a bit shaving off 1-3 yrs according to the interview.
babycakebabe View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:24pm
aside from the nose sculpting, she looks cute. are those the shoes from the line that Kanye designed that he used to make kimk wear?
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

how often are we gonna do this tho'?  im pretty sure she cries herself to sleep at night.

That's assuming her tear ducts are still functioning at this point. All that tightness and Botox has got to interfere somewhat.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:25pm
Originally posted by <strong>babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

aside from the nose sculpting, she looks cute
. are those the shoes from the line that Kanye designed that he used to make kimk wear?

Stern Smile
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 6:48pm

I think she secretly wants to be an Asian woman.

tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Bored w/Out Me? Bored w/Out Me? wrote:

I messed up my face once using cheap Avon products, it was the worst year of my life
I can only imagine how she feels doing it with irreparable surgery
She must be Ok with it though, cause She keep coming outside...

you aint sh*t LOLCryLOL
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 20 2013 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

I think she secretly  She has made it very clear she wants to be an Asian woman.

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic