BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

The Cultural Significance of Boyz N The Hood

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Cultural Significance of Boyz N The Hood
    Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:40am
i have never seen this movie

*hides colored card so it isn't snatched*
Sponsored Links

Jr1127 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jr1127 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 7:42am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

What it comes on VH1 all the time! It's on Netflix!
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:08am
I used to know this movie verbatum. I would act out all the parts...LOL.
"Hey yo Pop's if you not doing nuthin, can you cut my hair?" "I want to get some waves" Cuba head was a bucket full of peas...and he's talking bout waves...that lined kilt me!

"You one of those rolling 60's crenshaw mafia niccas" Cuba had that one tear rolling down his cheek when the cop had that gun in his face...

"Rick I need the cornmeal so I can fry this fish" "Boy don't you hear her talking to you?" That moment lead Ricky to get killed..he went to the store & had to drain his weazel in the alley. He got shot with a chocodile in his hand...oh and the cornmeal & a scratch off ticket...

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:19am

I saw that movie maybe 15 times in the theaters...one of those times me & my girlfriends who didn't see it went...why did one girl spring from her seat just as Ricky was about to get the shot gun blast to his back...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Her right arm extended towards the screen, all you could see was her silhouette....we were like...

I grab her on one side, my other friend grabs her on the other and drag her ass back in her seat, she's crumbled up crying along with the mama on the screen...like crying like it was her family...yoooo...good times man...good times...
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:29am
*saves for later*
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 8:42am
Man this movie is a classic. Anyone who is black and havent seen it should be beat with a bowling pin.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:49am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

dont worry I've never seen malcolm X, set it off, menace to society, the whole poetic justice, glory, kunta kente. etc.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:50am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I saw that movie maybe 15 times in the theaters...one of those times me & my girlfriends who didn't see it went...why did one girl spring from her seat just as Ricky was about to get the shot gun blast to his back...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...Her right arm extended towards the screen, all you could see was her silhouette....we were like...

I grab her on one side, my other friend grabs her on the other and drag her ass back in her seat, she's crumbled up crying along with the mama on the screen...like crying like it was her family...yoooo...good times man...good times...
LOLLOLLOLLOL. I am cracking up thinking about this. I would have had the same reaction.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:52am
I have limited the amount of times I've watched this movie because I hate when Ricky dies.  I'm the same way with Menace to Society.
yaya24 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote yaya24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2012 at 9:54am
I finally saw this movie a few weeks ago.

My SO knew pretty much all of  the words.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic