Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - the concept of contraception is foreign to him????
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

the concept of contraception is foreign to him????

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
aNgElIc*SoUl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 12:55pm
So is the groupie/gold digger mindset to get pregnant by someone famous/rich by any means necessary? How rich is this dude? We all know how NFL contracts and money are.

I wonder do the previous babymamas get pissed when another chick gets pregnant. Does that decrease their child support? I'm really trying to understand this.

What do these chicks do when their athlete baby daddies go broke? We know damn well they ain't saving the child support.

They can't all be Evelyn, she's one of a kind.

Edited by aNgElIc*SoUl - Aug 28 2014 at 12:58pm
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

So is the groupie/gold digger mindset to get pregnant by someone famous/rich by any means necessary? How rich is this dude? We all know how NFL contracts and money are.

I wonder do the previous babymamas get pissed when another chick gets pregnant. Does that decrease their child support? I'm really trying to understand this.
Yes it does, unless his salary increases.  But who the hell wants all that baby mama drama?Ouch
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:04pm
Now, I have heard of athletes doing a one time payoff. Word is there are a lot of little MJ's and Kobe's etc. that we don't know of whose moms were "paid off"
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:06pm
breeding women like dogs....if they like it, i love it.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:07pm
Dang kandi dodged a bullet cuz he was tryin hard to get it
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:17pm
Originally posted by aNgElIc*SoUl aNgElIc*SoUl wrote:

Now, I have heard of athletes doing a one time payoff. Word is there are a lot of little MJ's and Kobe's etc. that we don't know of whose moms were "paid off"

but there's only a few MJ's and Kobe's... 

most of the men are not making that kind of money... isn't the minimum $400k? 400k divided amongst momma n dem, the current boo, the homies who held you down and 8 other baby mommas... When comes down it too...a guy who's the same age as him, with no kids who's a CPA at Deloitte is making way more money than him... 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aNgElIc*SoUl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:23pm
^^Yea you're right. Now I don't know about Dwight Howard's ass, he might just go broke one day.
Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:28pm
Damn...
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:36pm
She will not be the last...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2014 at 1:45pm
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12