Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Skin Care > Dark Spots
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Castor Oil Method (OCM) is the TRUTH (BEFORE and
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Castor Oil Method (OCM) is the TRUTH (BEFORE and

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
tiffanyoneal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tiffanyoneal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Castor Oil Method (OCM) is the TRUTH (BEFORE and
    Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 12:51am

This is another update thread for me. :)

I have been cleaning my face using nothing but the castor oil, Evoo and Tea tree oil method since Nov. It has really paid off. Last night I washed my face and decided to take some updated pictures. Ladies, I will NEVER ever use a commercial cleanser on my face again! I believe the trick to it is being consistant. I have to admit at the start my face purged a little but it was supposed to do that. Alot of people when starting to use it complain that it makes their face worst but I believe in some cases the castor oil is working to pull all the dirt out of your pimples...so yes it will look nasty. Anyway here are my before and after pictures.

Sponsored Links

TalkTru View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TalkTru Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 3:52am
OMG!!!!!

That is EXCELLENT resultsThumbs%20Up.  Did you use regular castor oil?  Did you do this in the morning? or evenings? or both?

I started to breakout about 3 weeks ago, because of Biotin (I had slacked off, then went back on it = huge spots on my faceCry)  thank goodness it's gone, but it's left me with LOADs of black head around my cheeks...  I ended up purchasing cleansers and toners, I bought 2 of each because the offer was buy one, get one free.  I'm going to finish them off then start the OCM.

At the moment, I've just started using water only in the mornings on my face, then cleansing followed by cream.
mzbhaven View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzbhaven Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 1:06pm
your skin looks great!

Edited by mzbhaven - Jul 02 2010 at 3:05pm
Moria View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moria Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 1:15pm
Thumbs%20Up
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 02 2010 at 6:58pm
Your skin looks amazing!
SheGotHerOwn View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheGotHerOwn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2010 at 2:06am
yes your skin looks great...how are you cleansing with the oils tho? Yesterday I started using emu oil soap followed by likas mixed with tea tree oil followed with a toner by alpha hydrox and then moisturize with tea tree oil mixed with 56000iu vitamin e oil...i am sick of purchasing things like proactive also. It works but it doesnt take care of the mess thts already beneath the skin...anyway im sick of it...i would like a more natural approach and i have yearned for clear glowing skin for sooooo long...hopefully this is going to do the trick
naomiluv21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naomiluv21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2010 at 12:39pm
wow...your face look great!!!!! I also had a crazy breakout about a month ago :& now since most of the pimples are gone...i have HUGE DARK dark spots all over the sides of the face & chin. i can never leave the house without full makeup...becuz to me i look like a monster. My co workers & even my boyfriend think i have flawless skin....if they only knew how much time it takes to do my makeup. I will deff give this a try.:...thanks
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 03 2010 at 3:54pm
Wow, your face has cleared really well.

Thanks for posting pictures Thumbs%20Up
kwicherbichen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kwicherbichen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 05 2010 at 11:04pm
Using OCM, my pimples were gone OVER NIGHT. That being said, I also had a lot of orange oil in it.
Tink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 07 2010 at 1:00pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

Wow, your face has cleared really well.

Thanks for posting pictures Thumbs%20Up

ITA! Clap Please share with us how to do this method!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic