BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Byzantium Test

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:41am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Originally posted by HeyBeautiful18 HeyBeautiful18 wrote:

i wanted to take the second test but I didnt wanna login with FB and have it spam my page...did it do that to you guys?

The preliminary said I was a trouble individual.

there was an option to not do that and remain anonymous

I see it now
Sponsored Links

marumaruyobi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote marumaruyobi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 11:46am
I am the 1% ErmmLOL
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:00pm
But even the analysis are vague. Like...who hasn't been hurt? lmfao

How many people...let alone grubby Americans (target demo) would take this test and DON'T have plans to achieve more in their lifetime. 

A broke clock is right twice a day.

This reeks of crappy psychic hotlinesLOL

But for real though....it was still fun to take!Tongue

Edited by SeducTress - Nov 17 2012 at 12:02pm
Adinkrah View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Adinkrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:02pm
Enduring fighter with hidden passions
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:03pm
that test with the lady speaking another language was creepy

i wish i could replay the final analysis ....i missed half of what she said  lol
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:06pm
Originally posted by marumaruyobi marumaruyobi wrote:

I am the 1% ErmmLOL
LOL I think we all are.
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:09pm

Your responses indicate a desire to escape from your troubles, and a fear that this action will destroy what you’ve already achieved.

These conflicting emotions sometimes cause you to be abnormally irritable and impatient when your needs are not met. Your concentration is also impacted, often leaving you feeling groggy or agitated.

The ensuing anxiety usually leaves you feeling vulnerable. As a result, you become less affectionate with people you care about. You occasionally become caustic and even needlessly cruel.

This stems from your own insecurity and fear of failure. Leveraging your ability to remain strong in the face of adversity — an ability you’ve proved to possess in the past — is the key to your emotional satisfaction.

You have a strong opinion of your own abilities, which is deserved. You are sharp and intellectually discerning when the need arises. In times of great stress, you have the will power to make difficult decisions

butta fly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote butta fly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:16pm

Unlike most people, you have a strong — at times destructive — independent streak. Routine tasks are frustrating and often impossible to complete, unless you’ve created them for yourself.

At the moment, you are under substantial stress and anxiety. This is caused by the unshakable feeling that you’re not fully in control of your own life.

An existing relationship in your life, either romantic or business-related, is currently unsatisfactory. You’re presently contemplating the possibility of escape. This can make you irritable or uncomfortable at times, even around the people you love.

However, when you are in control, you’re capable and even excited to make difficult decisions. This occasionally leaves you feeling isolated or alone. You are willing to make this trade-off, if it means being in charge of your own life.

The darker emotions inside you — those underlying urges that all humans have — are very strong. And yet, you have the ability to harness that energy to achieve your goals. This makes you unique among our testing population. You can focus your energy, both positive and negative.

hma128 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hma128 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:32pm
Will try this out! Thanks!
Flowing-Ice View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flowing-Ice Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 17 2012 at 12:33pm
i'm jealous. i have unique abilities too. Disapprove
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>