BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The Best Birth Control is for Men!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Allure. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Allure. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:50pm
I cant wait for this! I hate birth conrol side effects for women
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by loveandpeace1984 loveandpeace1984 wrote:

I think you ladies have a skewed version of masculinity, most rational males would take the shot and be done with it if they are not going to have kids any time soon.

Our opinion of masculinity is dependent on males in our daily lives and in our media. Where's the skewing? Hun, even some of the pigheaded males (one in particular from the Mid-West) here are proof enough.

We'd LOVE to think males would flock to this in droves. You kidding? That'd be AMAZING! But we have seen too many behaviors manifested from poisonous mindsets in males that lead us to believe that they would not flock to this because anything messing with their privates lessens their masculinity.

It's such a weird dichotomy. They don't want to impregnate, but want to do the act that causes pregnancy freely. They don't want to impregnate but want to retain the ability to impregnate because it reinforces masculinity. I don't understand it. Social conditioning is madness.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by ScorpioLuv ScorpioLuv wrote:

Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm about to ditch my BC again.
I probably need to quit jumping on and off.
Yes you do. Either stay on it or off. Switch BC, dont stop and start, stop and start

Yeah, I jump on and off. I should just get a method that lasts for years; I'm mistreating my body jumping on and off and switching methods. I was going to keep doing the Depo shot, but I do not want to compromise my bone density.
Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Because a lot of men behave as if their parts are so precious, messing with it in any way affects their masculinity.

I've always found it so ironic that masculinity professes strength and hardness and yet masculinity itself seems to be so fragile, lessened by the most petty and superficial factors, especially if that factor is considered feminine.
truth
Ehh I would do it.. Just to protect myself in general from getting someone preggers. It seems less masculine to have a child and then not take care of it because you don't like the chic you ran with.. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:21pm

Because a lot of men behave as if their parts are so precious, messing with it in any way affects their masculinity.

what a crock of sh*te

the issue is not masculinity as much as you;d love to believe but the high possibility of impotence and erectile dysfunction that was associated with other forms of male bc. and since science is still perfecting other forms of male bc and this seems to be a fairly new method .. only a matter of time will tell how well this will be received

affects masculinity.. girl bye

Over_all View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Over_all Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:22pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

what a crock of sh*te

the issue is not masculinity as much as you;d love to believe but the high possibility of impotence and erectile dysfunction that was associated with other forms of male bc. and since science is still perfecting other forms of male bc and this seems to be a fairly new method .. only a matter of time will tell how well this will be received

Truth
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:35pm
I agree.. I dont think Males will flock to this in droves, atleast not in the beginning ... only because its a medical procedure... Something that requires you to go to a certified doctor/surgeon for implementation. Guys for the most part have been taught to DIY everything. Thats why brothers be dropping dead of heart disease or never know their status cause they have this mentality that they can beat "IT" on their own

Women seem to have a more comfortable and intimate relationship with their physicians 

Anyways.. I've read about this before. We've read about this before here. I'ma go ahead and chill and let other dudes be the Guinea Pig. That Indian Serum might somehow clog up my urethra and make my dong explode. Then what? Then What??

until then... Wet Heat Method for me  Cool

Edited by OoDles O - May 13 2013 at 3:57pm
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:38pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

what a crock of sh*te

LMAO @ you saying the same thing she said. Her term Masculinity does indeed fall into the fear of something happening with your penis. Regardless if it is erectile dysfunction or impotence. As women we don't have a great understanding of all the emotional ties you guys have with your penis, but we know it exists. We chop it up to masculinity because of the way YOU guys speak/treat/ your penises. She put it in a way that many of us could understand. All you did was be more specific.

It is very interesting that male BC are just now truly being explored. I would hazard to guess if is all tied into how deeply men feel about their penis and it working properly. LMAO that made me giggle. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:46pm
and that ^^ made me giggle too

but it is fact, sexual impotence and erectile dysfunction are associated with male bc at high levels,

and you now very well thats not what she means, i sure of she meant what you said, she would have said that. she was clearly alluding to the male and the perceived pussification of men i.e taking bc, nowhere did she allude to the loss of sexual performance rather she alludes to the ability to impregnate which =/= erectile dysfunction and impotence but more so fertility

then again i should have just allowed her her moment to vent at the big bad men
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 3:48pm
and really bc is a personal issue that should be discussed as a couple, if the bloke one is shagging doesnt want to take bc.. rant at him..

Edited by afrokock - May 13 2013 at 3:49pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 8>