Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The Best Birth Control is for Men!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:05pm
Because a lot of men behave as if their parts are so precious, messing with it in any way affects their masculinity.

I've always found it so ironic that masculinity professes strength and hardness and yet masculinity itself seems to be so fragile, lessened by the most petty and superficial factors, especially if that factor is considered feminine.

Edited by Midna - May 13 2013 at 2:05pm
Sponsored Links

loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:10pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Because a lot of men behave as if their parts are so precious, messing with it in any way affects their masculinity.

I've always found it so ironic that masculinity professes strength and hardness and yet masculinity itself seems to be so fragile, lessened by the most petty and superficial factors, especially if that factor is considered feminine.

Oh...same thing with feminity, but it's about doing what's best for mankind. If you are going to have sex with women without committment than you need to take that shot. That's what it's suppose to be, if you are planning the rest of your life with this woman and are married or long term relationship(I don't know these new terms) than you can be off and make that family.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:13pm
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

truth
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:25pm
Not Fair

Hormonal BC for women has lots of issues, they fuk up your body most of the time.

Edited by AmyAmyAmy - May 13 2013 at 2:26pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:33pm
I'm about to ditch my BC again.
I probably need to quit jumping on and off.
loveandpeace1984 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote loveandpeace1984 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:34pm
I think you ladies have a skewed version of masculinity, most rational males would take the shot and be done with it if they are not going to have kids any time soon.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:40pm
I bet if they called it something besides birth control men would be more okay with it. 
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

While working in research I learned of new birth control for men that might hit the market and most of my guy friends said they wouldn't take it.

I really don't understand. Women risk their lives using this crap lol

Most of the males I know said that they wouldnt take a birth control either but love practicing making babies with several women. SMH
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:43pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm about to ditch my BC again.
I probably need to quit jumping on and off.
Yes you do. Either stay on it or off. Switch BC, dont stop and start, stop and start
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 13 2013 at 2:49pm
Yep I already read its not good to jump on and off.
I def don't want to switch.

I just don't feel like having the nuva ring up there.iI rinse it off with cold water nightly and it's uncomfortable to take out .
Even using the hook method.
I only like that I can make my periods disappear .my body is being effed by these hormones.
Having a child in the future is gonna be hard as hell
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>
  Share Topic