Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The Answer vs Black Mamba: NBA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Answer vs Black Mamba: NBA
    Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:25pm
I'm having an ongoing debate and I would like the sports fans of BHM to drop their opinion.

Switch Allen Iverson and Kobe.
Would Allen Iverson have Kobe's success if he had Kobe's cast of championship teamates and GM?

Who was better from a pure talent aspect?
Sponsored Links

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:28pm
any halfway decent guard would have those rings with Shaq and em

hell, even i'd have at least one

jr.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:32pm
I don't like hearing those things Jr.
James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:33pm
yea if iverson had the talent around him kobe did, he'd win a championship or two. AI went to the finals with a mediocre squad against the lakers(but got whooped).

pure talent, it would be hard but i'd have to go with AI since he was my fav player growing up. undersized shooting guard who could not be stopped. good on ball skills on the defensive end as well. only advatage kobe had was his size and his receptiveness to being coached. kobe is a player who wants to get better and learn, while AI thought he knew it all.

Junior Jr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Junior Jr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:34pm
would you like me to bring out the stats? Bean didn't earn half his rings LOL

jr.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:36pm
kobe didn't earn any of his rings tbh. rode the coattails of shaq and gasoft to get em.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:36pm
I begrudgingly agree with you Mr. Avery.

My guy is a huge AI fan still and always says it was only Allen Iversons attitude that kept him from championships bc he had the skill set.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:37pm
But I say to that , who has won consistently without support?

Even Lebron had to combine his talents with other stars to get a ring.
JasonWllms55 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasonWllms55 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I'm having an ongoing debate and I would like the sports fans of BHM to drop their opinion.

Switch Allen Iverson and Kobe.
Would Allen Iverson have Kobe's success if he had Kobe's cast of championship teamates and GM?

Who was better from a pure talent aspect?

Hard to say if A.I. would have the same amount of rings. he was a shoot first guard, probably even more than Kobe.  If Kobe and Shaq couldnt get along, im sure the same would go for Iverson. Not to mention all the off court drama he brought.

There is a reason why Kobe is regarded as the 2nd best SG behing Michael Jordan. 

pure talent, id have to go with Kobe.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 9:39pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But I say to that , who has won consistently without support?

Even Lebron had to combine his talents with other stars to get a ring.

tim duncanBig smile

his first championship had an over the hill david robinson and avery johhnson as key role playersLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>