Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The 2014 MTV Video Music Awards!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 70>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 3.40  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 11:13am
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

Blu's hair was cute though. As long as that little girl is natural, people will forever assume her hair ain't done

Let the church say yassssss
yassssss, say yasss
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 12:55pm
I'm natural and would never relax my child's hair but Blue's hair at times is flat out unkempt. It's not even about being natural. That little girl will have a twig on one side of her head and the rest in an uncombed dry fro. Ain't nothing wrong with some twists, a moisturized fro, or some braids....all natural and easy to do. It wouldn't be a big deal if her mama wasn't stupid rich and didn't make sure her hair was done at all times. 

Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:33pm
Her natural is very cute but this is a hair site lets not act like we don't recognize matting, tangles & dryness it was clear that it wasn't detangled & juiced. But yes, she looks quite lovely w/just a bow. As said before I can't imagine going through my wig application & not glancing over to see if my baby's fro had a matted lock growing out the side.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:40pm
i thought blu's hair looked nice/cute...this time....
Miss B View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:49pm
Blue might be one of those kids that really doesn't like getting her hair done. Doesn't sit still, screams/cries, I've seen it. And those parents usually do what they can to get by in the meantime. 

Not excusing Bey but at the same time it seems a little unfair to hold her to a diff standard because she has stylists. There's not much a world class stylist can do for a tender-headed/temperamental child.

But at the end of the day all we see is dry hair. Which is fact. LOL Bey might wanna see if Blue is down with some Badu wraps or something.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:56pm
People should just admit they don't like fros instead of making up the extra narratives and faux concern about moisture and sh1t.

Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 2:59pm
Some people should just admit that they hate the look of unmanipulated kinky hair instead pretending to care about the physical well-being of a child whose emotional well-being they couldn't care less about
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:00pm
i think you may be right southern.  i've noticed her hair a lil dry, tangled and possibly matted previously, but her hair was cute the other night.  she is adorbs...
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:04pm
I think her hair was cute the other night  as well but in my opinion it looks absolutely nothing like the pic that caused such an uproar.
OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 26 2014 at 3:20pm
There is a difference between this: 

and this......

No one is talking about the award show. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6364656667 70>