FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The 2 Minute Miracle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:56am
IMO, he has a 'problem' in that department and probably has had this problem for a lonnnng time.

He climaxes too fast but he doesn't know how to control it but he's been working on it and really thought it would be different with you but no .. so now he is mortified. Ouch 

He may not contact you again because of this incident and that's the sad part - because this will stand as a barrier to any intimate relationship.

The size of his 'friend' does not have anything to do with this problem but maybe he feels bad about that too. You say he was wanting it too much and almost hurt you a bit .. umm sounds like he doesn't have sex often and overreaches.

I dated a small guy once ... he did didn't act like that though. If he's over 30 he should have come to terms with the size of his 'friend' and gotten over it by now. 

He needs to see a doctor and get to the bottom of it. Don't mention it - let him work it out.

Edited by Printer_Ink - Jan 27 2014 at 5:04am
Sponsored Links

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 5:29am
Bummer, I actually really liked the guy, too.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:29am
Yes, it's a pity.

He may come around. The thing is ... he has to come clean with you and just say ... he has a problem in that area.

Then you two can 'work on things' so to speak, maybe get help ... but at the same time build a relationship - so then it's not the end. :)

Now, nornally I would not suggest you contact a guy after a date (EVER) he has to contact you .. these are my rules. Hee hee! However, (in this case only!) give him a couple of weeks and then drop him a line .. just something short and sweet. If he blows you off ... well, he was too humilated to see you again and that's it.

But .. if he wants to meet for a coffee and talk ... maybe there is hope.

TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 7:45am
He did contact me and let me know that he has been pretty swamped over the past two weeks.  He does work 6 days a week (and I know this because he has sometimes picked me up in his work clothes), so I am just going to back off for a bit, even though I do know that he has had the time for more frequent conversation. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 8:13am
Okay then ... to me, I would take that as a brushoff. :(

If he was actively communicating before but now his job is keeping him too busy ... ummm he is trying to back off. IMO this is because there is NEVER a time when a guy is too busy with work if he wants to talk or see a girl he wants. Never.

Sorry ... you'll meet another guy. :)
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 12:11pm
I am with Printer, he gave up.... he must be too embarrassed and his ego must be hurt because he kept wanting to be too good and ended up failing.
Move on Smile
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 6:22pm
It ain't gonna change

He's apologizing because this is common for him

khivey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote khivey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 3:25am
He could have been nervous and overthinking it. Did he at least try to get it back up and try for round 2?
Not sure about his distance. Did he at least give oral? Usually, a man that has that problem will give oral first to ensure you get yours to balance things out. 
If he isn't black, then it is possible he was curious....in those situations you have to wait them out..that way you can gauge whether or not he is interested in you or wanting to fulfill a fantasy/curiosity. 
Don't reach out to him anymore..let him do the reaching out. If you guys have another go at it and it happens again, then he may just cum quick..
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:24pm
Nah.  He just hit it and quit it.  I think I did something, though, to make him think I didn't want a round two.  He did have some magic fingers, and looking back, I should have expected it to happen because he was quite good.  I suspect he already knew he wouldn't be able to keep it up for long.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2014 at 7:31pm
Still, it's a shame.

But again, heads up .. there's another guy out there that's just perfect for you!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic