Perfect Hair Collection

The 2 Minute Miracle

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The 2 Minute Miracle
    Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:27pm
So, say you've got a guy who is actively communicating with you.  You are just starting to go out more regularly as well.  Finally you do the deed, but he completes the race in less than 2 minutes and makes excuses about the performance.  Nothing much is said on the way home and he doesn't communicate much after that.  What happened?  Everything else was going extremely well, mind you.

(This is the first time ever I have actually experienced a 2 minute race.)
Sponsored Links

alynxx View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alynxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 6:34pm
Yo.....
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 8:36pm
How many days have passed since his disaster performance?
It could be that:

a) he is embarrassed of his 2-minute race

b) he was not that into you once both of you got naked (I once got turned off by a guy when he took off his pants and I saw how small his d!ck was - that was the second and last time I had sex with a guy who was not a boyfriend)

c) he just wanted to f*ck.

Is he the same guy you posted about before on that thread "what does he want" or something like that? Because in that case, it is not c.
If a week passes and he is not reaching out for you, it is b. It is ok to be mortified about a poor performance but if the guy likes you, he will reach out and make it up goodEvil Smile
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 10:06pm
2 minutes? Damn, that's pretty short and he was trying to get his. Sex is more about the woman getting hers than you get yours. I usually think of toilet or chalk when I have sex trying to please her and I don't have the urge to cum. 
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 26 2014 at 11:24pm
I don't know if it was the physical part or not, honestly.  It was pretty much an all-night affair...until we got to that.  He kept making references to how small he thought I believed it might be.  He was, like, really self-conscious about it. 

He has communicated some, but it's just not as much as it was before.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:12am
Playa sounds like he was really excited to get some and came quick. Now he is embarrassed no doubt. 
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 1:46am
Was this a white guy, Tokyo?Stern Smile
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 2:03am
Yeah, I was wondering that too.... Tokyo, you are black, if he were Japanese, maybe he thought you were used to *bigger* toys and was afraid that he was not impressing you.
Now that you mentioned that he was a bit anxious, it might be A, he is embarrassed and was also afraid that you would judge his size.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:44am
And that is why I don't get into details of my past with any guy that I am seeing.  The experience won't ever be the same.  I gave him a diplomatic answer to his question and as far as I was concerned, it was done.  He just seemed like he wanted to do way too much, it was to the point where he kinda hurt me at first.  Up until then, I wasn't judging.  After that, I judged him as a "try hard."
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 27 2014 at 4:44am
BlacChina,

He was definitely not white.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair