Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The 14 Worst People You Meet In Your Thirties

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:22pm
[QUOTE=EPITOME]At a wedding three days ago I awkwardly asked someone how long they've been married and she told me she's getting a divorce. We're not thirty yet. I felt so f.ucking terrible..... Like do you say congrats? I'm sorry? Better luck next time? Smdh.

They were married for two years. Crazy that I know people who are already getting divorced.[/QUOTE

eek! that's still honeymoon period...
Sponsored Links

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:30pm
They forgot a few categories, including the short dandy with a napoleon complex with an addiction to beauty websites for women and PICS
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:43pm
Or the bitch from hell who's out to project his hatred or insecurities onto everyone else and release them on the internet (that one can be male or female)
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:46pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

They forgot a few categories, including the short dandy with a napoleon complex with an addiction to beauty websites for women and PICS
all of this is funny, but the use of the word dandy? that was icing. brava!! 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:46pm
i have a family member that has several degrees and her first PhD was 15+ years ago... anyways she sent out one long ass email warning people to respect her time because she's studying

No.one.knows what she's going to school for now and no one dares ask

If she's ever worked I don't know about it. She is a super mom, her kids go to two full time schools each, don't ask how, I don't know

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 24 2014 at 2:51pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:48pm
for shame @ 6 but Im a consultant for real though Cry

I'm at work right now :( and yes fooling around here lol
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:50pm
The college girl age. Young women keep a man alive much longer
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:51pm
Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

The college girl age. Young women keep a man alive much longer
false they die quicker
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:54pm
I don't like 2 or 10...9 is good.
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Let the church say amen!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic