BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The 10 Things Michelle Obama Did Right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:45am
Originally posted by OoDles O OoDles O wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

not feeling that last answer..
your suppose to get these broke azs gumps for everything in the beginning ... EVERYTHING!

I didn't know this until now!! Next time I'm ordering the most expensive thing on the menu and an expensive drink ! Maybe dessert too....or is that doing too much? LOL

yes.. !! this is what you want to do.

just order an appetizer and some water(w/lemon) on a first date...right.. this will put em to sleep...
then the next date (because he will be so enamored with you and is dying to see you again) take him up on is offer..

and BAM!! hit em in them pockets 
free meal and full stomachCool

LOLLOL That's a good idea!! It will throw him off guard but what the hell !! I deserve it lol
Sponsored Links

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:46am
I hear ya, BB. tbh, i'm the same way. we share a complex, you and me together lol. them shackles are serious business. 

farra, i like that quote. men love the high maintenace women but where does that leave us cute plain jane girls? that;s what i mean about giving us a little wiggle room.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:48am
There is someone for everyone. Many times multiple someones
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:50am

your suppose to get these broke azs gumps for everything in the beginning ... EVERYTHING!

I didn't know this until now!! Next time I'm ordering the most expensive thing on the menu and an expensive drink ! Maybe dessert too....or is that doing too much? LOL

just order an appetizer and some water(w/lemon) on a first date...right.. this will put em to sleep...
then the next date (because he will be so enamored with you and is dying to see you again) take him up on is offer..

LOLLOL That's a good idea!! It will throw him off guard but what the hell !! I deserve it lol

I'm just playing .. that was terrible advice 
*slaps self
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:51am

Lool
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:54am
@Noneyons I guess it is a complex, isn't it? I should look this up lol

@Oodles I know you were playing but I'm still doing it... Stern Smile I got nothing to lose lol
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:56am
order white truffles and beluga caviar.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:56am
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:58am

@Noneyons I guess it is a complex, isn't it? I should look this up lol

@Oodles I know you were playing but I'm still doing it... Stern Smile I got nothing to lose lol

I would actually like to know where this complex? stems from as well.

and BB... always be as wise as the serpent but harmless as a dove.

noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 12:58am
LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>