Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

The 10 Things Michelle Obama Did Right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:43pm
It doesnt have to be those kinds of things...u do stuff u enjoy without pretending...its not one or the other but I expect a guy to spend his money on him  easier than he would on someone he barely knows... now if u havent gotten to know each other are are in a relationship and he's cutting corners with u  thats different but if ur just dating or getting to know him... i dont see how what he does with his money is of any concern to u since theres no type of commitment.  Just as he shouldnt be concerned with what i do with mines. 
Sponsored Links

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:45pm
& I don't like the idea of settling and trying to be with somebody just because "they might get famous", or "he may strike it rich."

Just be cool, childless, make good decisions, and be willing to put in the same effort I am. That's not asking a lot.
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:47pm
tbh, some of us can us a little softening around the edges. but on second thought it doesn't even matter either whichaway because brother are intimidated by that too. 

brothers lol. i;m drunk for real 

Edited by noneyons - Feb 12 2013 at 11:48pm
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:51pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

& I don't like the idea of settling and trying to be with somebody just because "they might get famous", or "he may strike it rich."

Just be cool, childless, make good decisions, and be willing to put in the same effort I am. That's not asking a lot.

Thank you. Clap

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:53pm

I didnt take the article as being that literal as in how to be come a presidents wife or find some one successful. I more so took it as how she found her a good dude....You just have to take it with a grain of salt. Some offer some good advice but if ur using common sense you will be aight.  I do believe some women/men are keeping themselves single or in fugged up relationship because of their choices and they would rather ignore that.

nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:53pm
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

i dont see how what he does with his money is of any concern to u since theres no type of commitment.  Just as he shouldnt be concerned with what i do with mines. 

What he does with his money, is a direct reflection of what we can do together and may limit the activities I'd like to do. So off the boat, it wont work. I want to be able to say, "Hey, let's go to Amsterdam." or  "Let's go on a cruise."

If you have a rusty whole in the floor of your car that you need to tend to, that sounds like a personal problem.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:55pm
And if I barely know you, I am not going anywhere with you nine times out of ten.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:56pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

i dont see how what he does with his money is of any concern to u since theres no type of commitment.  Just as he shouldnt be concerned with what i do with mines. 

What he does with his money, is a direct reflection of what we can do together and may limit the activities I'd like to do. So off the boat, it wont work. I want to be able to say, "Hey, let's go to Amsterdam." or  "Let's go on a cruise."

If you have a rusty whole in the floor of your car that you need to tend to, that sounds like a personal problem.

I disagree... it may be a direct reflection on whether or not he'll cover ur half but its not a reflection one if he would be willing to do those things.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:57pm
I wouldn't mind going out for ice cream Smile
browneyez4548 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote browneyez4548 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:59pm
I'm confused, why would you invite me somewhere if you're not paying my half? LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic