Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

The 10 Things Michelle Obama Did Right

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:20pm
lol @ #1 and 2 just coming out blazing
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:20pm
LOL@Farra

Edited by PurpleHaze - Feb 12 2013 at 11:21pm
noneyons View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote noneyons Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:21pm
 women who are too independent= trying to wear the pants in the relationship. women who want men to wear the pants in the relationship=shallow golddiggers. so annoying. trying to stick us between a rock and a hard place. 

can a sista get some wiggle room?

Edited by noneyons - Feb 12 2013 at 11:22pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:23pm
lol who said it had to be free ice cream from Mcdonalds...lol There are ice cream shops out there with a very nice selectionTongue. Im sure the Obamas have been on nice dates as well.... thats what usually happens. I remember obama giving an interview about his car had a hole in the bottom of the floor  and all the rust spots..... There are women who dont even learn about a dudes potential because they   are already writing him off because of that.  You cant take everything at face value.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:24pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/06/25/barack-obama-first-date-michelle_n_1625507.html

Quote In a new video posted on Sunday, the president and the first lady reminisce over their first meal together as part of the Obama campaign's Dinner with Barack contest.

In the video, first lady Michelle Obama describes how the two spent the entire day together, beginning at the Art Institute where they had lunch in the courtyard. "He was showing me all facets of his character," she says in the video. "He was hip, cutting-edge, cultural, sensitive."

As Michelle speaks, President Barack Obama playfully fills in the gaps and offers a few smug glances toward the camera, telling the "gentlemen" out there to "take tips." The first couple topped off their date with a screening of Spike Lee's "Do the Right Thing."

I've never had lunch in the courtyard of an Art Institute, but it doesn't sound cheap. I guess they could have a value menu though.....

I see what u did there....LOL 

is the average black man going to art institutes?!!   not the coloreds on this board--sauf Afro--but i mean--he's different
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:30pm
I know a couple people who attended the Art Institute of Chicago.
they didn't have the major that I was interested in so I went to another school.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:34pm
I've been to the Art Institute of Chicago before....I'd prefer to be taken to the Science and Industry museum or the aquarium. 
mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:35pm
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:35pm
I am going to write you off for alot of things. I don't want to be a presidents wife. I am not looking for a barack, thus, I don't need to do what Michelle is doing.

And yes, if all you want to do is go to a museum and eat ice cream...meanwhile you have an xbox 360, every game out, and in line at 5am whenever some yeezy's or j's come out....

You prepay at Game Stop whenever a new game comes out...You're gawtdamn right I am going to write you off. I'm good. I like to do stuff, that doesn't involve pretending to be content with sh*t I don't like.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2013 at 11:41pm
Originally posted by browneyez4548 browneyez4548 wrote:

LOL soooo many articles writing on how to be a "Michelle" as if there's a parking lot full of "Obamas" waiting to be picked up...stahp it LOL

this.LOL  this is what be scornful about these articles.  We've all seen the stats regarding women and Uni.   There are more Michelle's out here than Barry's.   Ain't we just have a video on  how dudes are leaving Michelle's in favour of exotical hood favela rats in Brazil?

We need more articles on how these nicca's out here need to be a Barry to be able to pull a Michelle.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>