BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Natural Hair Care > Natural Hair Care
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

The # 1 thing to grow natural hair

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
afrikan gal View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrikan gal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The # 1 thing to grow natural hair
    Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 12:40pm

do u guys believe it or experienced this
Sponsored Links

KikiScorpio92 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KikiScorpio92 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 2:19pm
Well the body is made up of 70% water and we loose it through sweat, waste etc. So I guess it makes sense. Plus you can't survive without it.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 5:53pm
IA with her video. Water + Oil=happy hair. Plenty of moisture and low manipulation allows it to retain length.

I lived in wash n gos, PS styles and spraying my hair with water at least once a day. Well, at least before I blew it out the other week.
rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:31pm
it's her number1 thing only way you find out what works is try different things then when you see results you know it's works.

Edited by rell85 - Feb 11 2013 at 7:01pm
AmberColour View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmberColour Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2013 at 6:52pm

Grow...

But water won't help you retain it.

And I gotta say it...

Her 'fro is bomb! :D

lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 2:40pm
Near the beginning of my natural hair journey, I watched another video w/ a girl saying to do the same thing and so I started doing it but then girls on a natural hair forum were saying it'd cause "Hygral Fatigue" (Is Hygral even a real word?) and warning against it, but now I'm starting to think it's BS although if you search it on google there are many links about it. I may start doing it again soon.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 6:25pm
sorry ladies, i'm not a dyke or anything,

but i couldn't stop looking at how beautiful she is.

naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:25pm
wow! no need to say that~ we should love to appreciate each others beauty! I think I will take her up on her (water you hair Challange) the only issue is I have hard water so I think I need a filter or get some from the store to start this
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 2:50pm
I agree with this. But I would add that it's also about drinking water too. I spritz my hair daily - even when I'm PSing - with my water/aloe/essential oils mix. But I also try as hard as possibly to drink my recommended amount of water which is ~65oz. Not only did I feel more hydrated, but my frequent headaches went away and my hair stopped feeling crunchy.

Jjoyoyoyo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jjoyoyoyo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 15 2013 at 3:38pm
I don't understand all the videos, articles, posts, etc. about 'how to grow' hair or about 'secrets' for hair growth..like isn't your hair always growing? lol >.< I notice the most consistent growth when my scalp is kept consistently clean and of course healthy. If I slacked off big time and let my scalp get all crusty and disgusting it'd still grow my hair might just not retain as well as a dry nasty scalp for me would = dry brittle hair.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>