Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thats Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Thats Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:23pm
Rick now i dont beleive you side eyed that. I agree with the mister she is DUTTY DUTTY DUTTY YOW she carry de bunna man into his house THAT IS FOUL to the minllionth power. Vegas was right when he asked why couldnt you two get a room? I feel she isnt getting the full force of vitrol because shes a woman, cause if a man were to carry the mistrees home and have his way with her in the matrimonal bed there would be FIRE and Brimstone!

Her cheating (even though its once incident) is on another level just because of the place AND because the litle girl came into the room, not certain what yardgirl is saying but everyone says that she told Ragashanti that when the toddler came into the room she covered herself and the gentleman, i should prob. listen to the interview. Vegas' cheating == more incidents. She dry yeye bad bad.

She stayed and she knows WHY she stayed......once again when the crisis hit the hypocrisy come out. When she was playing Mrs Vegas in the dollyhouse collectign money she did quite fine but when her secret pop out a road like toaster she wanna say well he was cheating etc etc and she have de audacity fe a seh him nuh have no education OUCHHHHHHHHHH
IA ricky both of them read the book, but she may not have been a showpiece cause she says they have never gone on a date soooooooooooooooooConfused

Organic when you say your 3 friends dem XYZ with him what you mean? Smash/boop/grounds out?

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 24 2012 at 5:27pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:27pm
diane LOL at the last line!! 
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

What's the problem?  He cheated on her for years, so she got him back the worst way that she could and now he's mad?  That's generally what happens in the case of a Mad Woman.

That's how I look at it. Is she nasty? Yes she is. Is what good for the goose good for the gander? Yes it is. I'm sick of these hypocritical men acting like it's their god given right to fucc women over but don't wanna bend over when it's time to get theirs. For that reason, his tears do not move me in the least. I was getting ready to empathize until I heard from his own mouth what he's about. Trick got tricked. Oh well, wipe that salt of your face with a wedge of lemon and move on
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:32pm
Jewels curious mind wanna know. Cause rumours always deh ah road that Vegas 1) is gay and 2) is a cunning linguist. The boopsing simple...artists know they have to pay up (to the smarter girls at least)

There is another part to the Ragashanti interview where she says she cant tek Vegas' ways that he not minding one of his kids (a daughter) but him find money to send a girl to UWI (the main University in Jamaica) find it and post it man.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:38pm
Wait deh WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII jewel your thread mek me gone google the thing as me put in "mr" googles suggests "mr vegas babymother"

Wheres the video where she says he hit her as well?
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:44pm
Grounds out!!!!

No mine where it happen ... itta fiya and brimstone - house top, house miggle, house bottam, house back, fiya go lick LOL

But a true, right right inna fi mi personal tempurpedic ... yes that is quite bold, not sure about worse but you're definitely trying to make it sting

purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 6:59pm
I am reminded of Jay-Z's song cry:

A face of stone, was shocked on the other end of the phone
Word back home is that you had a special friend
So what was oh so special then?
You have given away without gettin at me
That's your fault, how many times you forgiven me?
How was I to know that you was plain sick of me?
I know the way a Brotha livin was whack
But you don't get a Brotha back like that!
sh*t I'm a man with pride, you don't do sh*t like that
You don't just pick up and leave and leave me sick like that
You don't throw away what we had, just like that
I was just *&%^$#@Ein them girls, I was gon' get right back
They say you can't turn a bad girl good
But once a good girl's goin bad, she's gone forever..
I'll mourn forever
sh*t I gotta live with the fact I did you wrong forever

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:42pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Wait deh WOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII jewel your thread mek me gone google the thing as me put in "mr" googles suggests "mr vegas babymother"

Wheres the video where she says he hit her as well?
LOLLOLLOL Diane this story is beyond juicy! In the video on the 1st page she states he was mentally and physically abusive.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:44pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Grounds out!!!!

No mine where it happen ... itta fiya and brimstone - house top, house miggle, house bottam, house back, fiya go lick LOL

But a true, right right inna fi mi personal tempurpedic ... yes that is quite bold, not sure about worse but you're definitely trying to make it sting

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/tu%20pac%20excited%20gif.gif
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:51pm
Jewels I JUST DONE listen to it. When it did "run road" in Jamaica i didnt listen much. OK Im more leaning on her side instead of chastising them both she shed nuf nuff light. I know relationships like that but she still duttyyyyyyyyyyyy AND the kid did walk in the room. I like her, she have sense i love how she called out the name of the chick at university/the one he beat her over. Whoever tricked her into calling mr mixup, Ragashanti is NO friend of hers and is foul as well. That was low.
Why didnt she release those i still love you, you are the love of my life emails?!

I can't stand Vegas longtimeeeeeee (the little silly sounds he makes, and stupid songs that only hot cause the hook is catchy) plus once he was like "this towel smells like pee, i need a new one" in the middle of the spin class........KNEEGROWWW who is you? it smells like pee cause YOU smell like pee and you wiped yourself.

Rickyyy yesssss. You know that Jamaican ppl tek dem bed very seriously and for many its the first sign of upward mobility. "yes me get me bed" "yes me have me divan" "gweh gal you a sleep pon grung"LOL

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 24 2012 at 7:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112>