Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 7:06am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Originally posted by starflower7 starflower7 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

One could ask him why be with her if he's going to cheat. They are equal. He gave as good as he got. She's his wife and she's entitled to his bread.

He's NOT her husband. She got married WHILE they were together. She is married to someone in the US. I know the majority of this forum are women and so we look at it from a different perspective, but if you do dirt man or woman, you should be accountable for that dirt.

From the interview/fb rant, it seemed that he has cheated, and she stayed and forgave him. She went out and got married to another man. He stayed with her and they continued the relationship...& maybe in her mind, it was over, but she didn't say anything because she wanted to keep the gravy train going. And I really don't care about whose wrong because they obviously both cheated. But the thing that got me was how it must have felt to see a video of your mate (however fuucked up the relationship was) sexin another in the bed/house you payin for, and your kid was there.

So I'm not defending the woman because I'm one. He was foul, she was foul...but her foul was worse imo.

And I hate to say this, but in JA culture, a man (especially in the music industry) sleeping around, is what it is. Many men have other women, shoot...other families outside of the main relationship. So it isn't as shocking as it might be here in the states to hear.

So she cant change the game up?
*Ive only read the responses here, didnt watch the vids*
But he sound bytch made. Cry me a river muthaphucka.
i get that she may have possibly known what she was getting into and still stuck around while he was the one "in the dark" but cheating is cheating is cheating so inofeelsorry fo his pockets
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:44am
Let me repeat that girl is FOULLLLLLL and dumb as rocks. IA with Ricky. If Joe Grine not gonna wife you after $hit hits the fan, it don't make sense to deal with him. Her meal ticket gone. However I cant with Vegas crying on FB that everyone up in his business when he put it out there in the first place. At the same time how dare she tell him how him muss feel.

Wait deh me never know that she did marry for her stay......... and this here kid isn't mine situation cause its in the USA. WOIIIIII this would make a good mini-series. This worse than when Beenieman came out saying "mi wife have a man a new york"

Jewels yes giving bun is quite acceptable in Jamaican society. From the politicians (what happened with Gen Petraeu&Clinton would never happen here) down to the hand cart man. Joe Grine (Grind) vs Joe Mine (Maintenance) is serious supm and some men can't let go even when the relationship done done done. Capt Barkey got killed over it just last month. Hell i know some career Joe Grines SMDH

I can tell y'all stories for dayssssssssssss. When the kids end up at the same school or extra lessons classes, when wifey a call matey workplace or she comes by to beat her up BWHWHAHHAHHWHAWH or who storm outta de funeral with them kid in tow cause their kid's name listed in the eulogy............never to be heard from again. Just two days ago i witnessed a man having to lock himself in his business place because the mother of his child was outside for hours ranting with a broken bottle threatening to draw blood. They actually fought before. and she and him do this say 3 times a month i've just never seen it. She is crayyyyyyyyy

This is the typical Jamaican man hypocrisy........love give bun and cant take it, it mad them. and everyting was hunky dory before the crisis drop then after that you hear how she is a bad mother a bad person etc etc.

I was wondering where the pics came from.......Vegas himself. Lord the man really hurt for true.

The thing is she says they were not together but she is living in the house collecting his money probably being a home maker (whenever he's around) and the kid is there playing family and giving him the impression that they ARE together. you just cant have it both ways.

Who she trying to fool saying she never had two man same time? SKETTEL

In Jamaican society Vegas is seen as the ultimate Gal Clown and since him street cred did rocky to begin with it will take even longer to live this down unlike say Beenieman when he came on radio and Both Beenie and Bounty and the war over Angel. The power of punash bwoy..

Edited by Diane (35) - Nov 24 2012 at 8:45am
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 8:50am
The girl was smart...........why done your money cuz I'm cheating,he was still giving her money when he was cheating right.Strippers dont stop stripping after one lap dance...........
Vegas punk behind self crying like a fool............all of a sudden cheating bothers him.......boy stop!
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 9:01am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Let me repeat that girl is FOULLLLLLL and dumb as rocks. IA with Ricky. If Joe Grine not gonna wife you after $hit hits the fan, it don't make sense to deal with him. Her meal ticket gone. However I cant with Vegas crying on FB that everyone up in his business when he put it out there in the first place. At the same time how dare she tell him how him muss feel.

Wait deh me never know that she did marry for her stay......... and this here kid isn't mine situation cause its in the USA. WOIIIIII this would make a good mini-series. This worse than when Beenieman came out saying "mi wife have a man a new york"

Jewels yes giving bun is quite acceptable in Jamaican society. From the politicians (what happened with Gen Petraeu&Clinton would never happen here) down to the hand cart man. Joe Grine (Grind) vs Joe Mine (Maintenance) is serious supm and some men can't let go even when the relationship done done done. Capt Barkey got killed over it just last month. Hell i know some career Joe Grines SMDH

I can tell y'all stories for dayssssssssssss. When the kids end up at the same school or extra lessons classes, when wifey a call matey workplace or she comes by to beat her up BWHWHAHHAHHWHAWH or who storm outta de funeral with them kid in tow cause their kid's name listed in the eulogy............never to be heard from again. Just two days ago i witnessed a man having to lock himself in his business place because the mother of his child was outside for hours ranting with a broken bottle threatening to draw blood. They actually fought before. and she and him do this say 3 times a month i've just never seen it. She is crayyyyyyyyy

This is the typical Jamaican man hypocrisy........love give bun and cant take it, it mad them. and everyting was hunky dory before the crisis drop then after that you hear how she is a bad mother a bad person etc etc.

I was wondering where the pics came from.......Vegas himself. Lord the man really hurt for true.

The thing is she says they were not together but she is living in the house collecting his money probably being a home maker (whenever he's around) and the kid is there playing family and giving him the impression that they ARE together. you just cant have it both ways.

Who she trying to fool saying she never had two man same time? SKETTEL

In Jamaican society Vegas is seen as the ultimate Gal Clown and since him street cred did rocky to begin with it will take even longer to live this down unlike say Beenieman when he came on radio and Both Beenie and Bounty and the war over Angel. The power of punash bwoy..

@ red - Vegas never once tried to get sole custody because that would only throw a wrench in his game. No more parring at Quad and Fiction wid picknee strap to yu hip. Gi har bun an mek har mine picknee a siddung one side an tek bun. Not no go so.

Please.

lambkin View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lambkin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 10:13am
What happened to dancehall???
In the 90s it was all sex and strength, Bedroom bullies and the like and now we have Mr Vegas weeping on line...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:16pm

This entire situation is described in detail in the handbook and they've both read it and lived it, no doubt this is not their first round

He wanted her for a showpiece and she wanted a sponsor and they both know how that plays out (exactly like this played out).

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 3:26pm

Jewels, my husband said the cheating would be equal if Vegas was bringing the women he was cheating with home ... he thinks bringing the man home was especially foul

I side eye that, it doesn't matter where the cheating is taking place but thought you'd appreciate "more people" LOL

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Jewels, my husband said the cheating would be equal if Vegas was bringing the women he was cheating with home ... he thinks bringing the man home was especially foul

I side eye that, it doesn't matter where the cheating is taking place but thought you'd appreciate "more people" LOL

I agree w/your hubby. I'm not saying Vegas is innocent because he didn't cheat in front of the woman. But there is a huge difference hearing from someone your man is with another woman, and you seeing a woman having sex with your man on a video tape, in your bed...
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:10pm

What's the problem?  He cheated on her for years, so she got him back the worst way that she could and now he's mad?  That's generally what happens in the case of a Mad Woman.

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 5:14pm
welp that's the way the cookie crumbles sometimes. womp womp
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 12>