Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:39pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

if she didnt get caught she probably wouldnt have left lol
Sponsored Links

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:41pm

Why disrespect yourself by staying with someone who as you say didn't give a fucck about you for 7 years? Who you knew cheated on you repeatedly? If you have a problem with the lifestyle, remove yourself...why stay for the punishment...for the bread?

the money?

its hard out here for a pimp?

lol

women and men do it all the time.

is it right?? nah...
but I dont feel sowwy for either one of them.

if she drained every last dime of his... i wouldn't care either..lol
i have little respect for cheaters.

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:50pm

Most of the post is like we don't feel sorry for him because he's cheated too. However I think the point is missed...she didn't leave the situation because of cheating...she didn't want to leave the money/lifestyle this cheating dog provided. Instead she laid up with another man while he's out making the money and paying the bills. A bytch woulda been laid out for that. You want to cheat, cheat on your own dime Son.

She won LOL. Hopefully she has been stacking some of his bread on the side now that she is leaving. 

Another dog, another day. Vegas won't do nothing but come out with another godawful cacophony song like 'Love Someone', make a couple more dance tunes, then turn over another groupie who he will gladly provide for until she buns him up too.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:56pm
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

the money?

lol

is it right?? nah...

will you represent me when my time comes?Big smile
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:05pm
lol...
Mr.Haze is there to stay!
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:06pm

lol...
Mr.Haze is there to stay!

is that a yes? I'ma take that as a yes.LOL

*goes to warn Mr Haze*

"I got a killa attorney on standby. She even has 357 in her name! Straighten up boy!" LOLLOL
bubblyboo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bubblyboo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:10pm

the money?

lol

is it right?? nah...

I'm going to have to agree with this
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 6:44pm
The man interviewing her on the radio is sooo biased
Clearly vegas is a cheating dog. He admitted that with that 'i'm not perfect' ish
Annnnnnnyways

People are so messed up
Like I was watching the Tuff Gong documentary and both Rita Marley and Cindy Breakspeare were with Bob, and Rita was MARRIED to him and wouldn't do ish about it simply because be was THE man. I don't know....

I feel no ways for him and no ways for her. Just the baby.
You knew what he was, and what did he expect? Chat bout.
SWEETBREAD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SWEETBREAD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 8:45pm

What kills me with Mr.Vegas is now all of sudden he know what morals and having character is all about,this dude been dogging her and others for how ever long,but now she found someone he shedding fake tears.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 24 2012 at 12:00am
This man is so full of shyt. The minute I heard him say "5 baby mamas" and "I haven't been the perfect man", I knew the deal. Getting all theatrical over being treated the same way he's treated women his whole life. Good for him. I hope she took stacks over stacks of bills along with her
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>