Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

That's Foul!! Mr. Vegas Discusses His Girl Cheatin

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:36am
lol
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:44am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol so he cheats on her but when she "cheats" on him he has a breakdown.....
i think a normal person would have a breakdown if they found out their partner was sexing in their house in front of their kids

Edited by afrokock - Nov 23 2012 at 4:45am
Soratachi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote Soratachi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:46am
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

lol so he cheats on her but when she "cheats" on him he has a breakdown.....

More than that. She bringing her man to fcuk in his house with the children there.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:49am
I don't care how strong you are...if you find a video that shows your man fuucking another woman in your bed...it would cut deeper than if you were told your man is cheating on you.

Then add sriacha to the wound by seeing your child running around on the video...I think I would've broke down like a cheap shotgun...
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:53am
in front of the kid too..

i lol'd at the part he says to her, 'wait a minute, you've been with this guy for 7 years, he must have had some good qualities', the ensuing equivocation was funny.

lol
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 4:59am
I think it was a case where she was tired of living in the shadows of his career, but not what his career offered her. So she stayed in the situation, full of anger, hurt and pain, but not wanting to leave the house and the money behind.  You can't have it both ways shawty...sorry...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:01am
i need someone to clarify.

so she married someone else for papers?
he thinks has no rights to the kid because she was married to someone else when she had the baby?
he doesnt think the baby is his?
he think shes abusing the baby.
her gripe is that he never took her out on a date.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:12am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

i need someone to clarify.

so she married someone else for papers?
he thinks has no rights to the kid because she was married to someone else when she had the baby?
he doesnt think the baby is his?
he think shes abusing the baby.
her gripe is that he never took her out on a date.

LOL

I'll try and clear the muddle of the events

VEGAS
In the interview with Vegas, he seemed to mix two stories in one. His baby mom's cheated in his home, he found the video on a surveillance tape. The video shows her having sex with a man, while his daughter (whose 1) was there.

He later found out that she got married (while they're together) in order to get papers to leave Jamaica. It is his understanding that because she was legally married to another man (from the US) that the "husband" is considered the legal guardian of the child, and he has no legal rights to the child because of this.

He believes his daughter is his, but he thinks he doesn't have rights to the child now.

He stated that she is stern with the baby, and the baby doesn't eat. He said he's seen her hit the baby on the hand, and say she will "mind" her?? He also feels the baby has "ill" feelings towards her mother because of the things the baby has been exposed to.

THE WOMAN'S VIDEO RESPONSE:

She is stating that he was always "Mr. Vegas", even to her. He didn't spend time with her or his kids. He cheated too and she was told that he had another woman preggers. Now he finds out that she cheated, and he falls apart and tells all their business. But as far as their relationship, she was done, but he just didn't know it...LOL

She also said that if he was angry with her, he wouldn't speak to her or "banish" her for long periods of time. She said she didn't tell him she moved on because he would make her leave the house.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Nov 23 2012 at 5:13am
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:21am
I guess she only knew how to "cold wuk"
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 23 2012 at 5:21am
thanks Jewels.  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System